Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans recruit from

Tex1983

Practice Squad
With all thr doom and gloom of the texans(due to ob) and the world(due to covid), i figured we could have a lighthearted thread.

With obrien gone we need to replace not only a head coach but a gm. But its ok guys, our replacements are already there!

Gm- Andre johnson
Head coach- Brian Cushing
Offensive coordinator- TJ Yates(kinda scary)
Defensive coordinator- Akeem Dent

This is all in jest... if welker was still on staff, hed be a far better oc. If jj was done, hed be perfect for hc and cushing for dc.

any fun ideas from any of yall?

Last edited:

Mangler

Toro de España
With all thr doom and gloom of the texans(due to ob) and the world(due to covid), i figured we could have a lighthearted thread.

With obrien gone we need to replace not only a head coach but a gm. But its ok guys, our replacements are already there!

Gm- Andre johnson

This is all in jest... if welker was still on staff, hed be a far better oc. If jj was done, hed be perfect for hc and cushing for dc.

No. Fire Bill O’Brien!

theCATALYST

Football Messiah

Gm- Andre johnson

I love Andre Johnson. That said, I absolutely do NOT ever want to see him as our general manager.
I also liked Cushing, but nope nope nope...not for Head Coach.

GM - Hire outside of the organization. (Maybe Eliot Wolf?)
HC - Hire outside of the organization. (preferably Jim Harbaugh or Dabo Swinney)
OC - Steve Sarkisian OC - Alabama
DC - Jonathan Joseph (Bring him back).

Tex1983

Practice Squad
Oh yeah, realistically, andre is nowhere near ready for any sort of gm duties. And cushing would focus on showing other teams how crazy they are rather than winning games.

love the arian foster for spiritual advisor!

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club

No fun here. This is not a laughing matter.

I do wish we had an influx of coaches this offseason. Instead a shuffling the deck chairs. Sure, O'Brien says he's handing over play calling. But he's said that before.

DocBar

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I would bring in Peyton Manning as GM
Eric Bienemy as HC
Lawrence Taylor as DC (OK, I threw this one in there for fun.)
Dave Toub as OC
Steve Tasker as STC