Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

"Texans players say they had illegal contract drills at 2008 mini-camp"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm serious about staying off my thread.

There's a men's bathroom at a truck stop just outside of Brenham, TX that I can meet any of you at to settle this. I'll be the one with a leather whip. I'll be shirtless, wearing a black leather vest and sunshades. :eek:

(Aww...crap. That doesn't sound good, does it?)

Just stay off this thread, that's what I'm trying to say.

Ignore what I said about the truck stop. Also, I am definitely not there between 12:30 and 2:30 on Saturday mornings..

I'm serious about staying off my thread.

There's a men's bathroom at a truck stop just outside of Brenham, TX that I can meet any of you at to settle this. I'll be the one with a leather whip. I'll be shirtless, wearing a black leather vest and sunshades. :eek:

(Aww...crap. That doesn't sound good, does it?)

Just stay off this thread, that's what I'm trying to say.

Ignore what I said about the truck stop. Also, I am definitely not there between 12:30 and 2:30 on Saturday mornings..
Are we really reaching for stuff to talk about or what! :scarygirl:

I'd like the mods to remove all the off-topic posts that were added to this thread, which means my post was the last on-topic post of the thread. And...lock it up!

I will own this thread. Viva' La GP!!! :thisbig:

Great job by the PR staff at Reliant, this has pretty much been swept under the rug.

If the CBA wasn't about to expire, I'm sure we would've been penalized by now.

Great job by the PR staff at Reliant, this has pretty much been swept under the rug.

So you want to play hardball...

OK.

I agree. I am glad that it appears we get to keep both of our 4th rounders for this draft.

Ha!

:chickendance:

(Come on, runner or KT...I have given you both a lot of positive rep. Lock it up already!)

Is this like the football version of the "last person to post wins" thread? Because if so, you are going down!

OFF-TOPIC post! Off-topic post!

Man, did a bunch of mods get pink slipped from texanstalk.com?

I demand satisfaction! Lock it up. I won this thread fair and square, and I won't have it hi-jacked.

(cue Michael Scott...)

Legally, what course can Dan Stevenson take to sue the team? It's not guaranteed, and even a long shot, that he would've made the roster here or anywhere else. Fred Weary not backing them might be a big hit.

I don't think so. I really don't think it's nearly as big a deal as some people were trying to make it. The loss of a draft choice was the absolute worst thing that could have happened to us and the odds were very much against that happening. The league isn't looking at this like it's any big thing and it's low on their list of things to look at again. If they decide to do anything, it will probably just be a slap on the wrist kind of fine.

Legally, what course can Dan Stevenson take to sue the team? It's not guaranteed, and even a long shot, that he would've made the roster here or anywhere else. Fred Weary not backing them might be a big hit.

Legally, they pretty much paid him, right? They put him on IR and paid his salary for a year. If they had cut him, that would have been a different story.

Another strike against Stevenson is that he's filed these sorts of complaints against other teams.

Legally, they pretty much paid him, right? They put him on IR and paid his salary for a year. If they had cut him, that would have been a different story.

Another strike against Stevenson is that he's filed these sorts of complaints against other teams.

If they don't take away either one of our two 4ths, do you think we will draft Jordan Scott RB Colgate with one of them?

I had ended this thread with an on-topic post.

And then someone had to come along and post (incorrectly) in this thread. I mean, seriously...it was a post that was supposed to be in another thread.

It's like one of you hired a Thread Hit Man to take me out.

This thread should have ended with my post. Ya' bunch of hijackers...

:hacker:

I had ended this thread with an on-topic post.

And then someone had to come along and post (incorrectly) in this thread. I mean, seriously...it was a post that was supposed to be in another thread.

It's like one of you hired a Thread Hit Man to take me out.

This thread should have ended with my post. Ya' bunch of hijackers...

:hacker:

You are correct on ending the thread. We will have to start over when the punishment is announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back