Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TEXANS PLAYER TRANSACTIONS

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Since I left, these postings have been scattered all over the place. This is an attempt to begin recentralizing them in one thread. [Actually I began a thread by the same title in Jan........so if the mods could combine this thread with that one........]

Aaron Wilson‏@AaronWilson_NFL 2h2 hours ago
Jets cut David Fales with signing of Vyncint Smith off of Texans' practice squad

Last edited:

OzzO

.. and then?
Aaron Wilson‏@AaronWilson_NFL 5h5 hours ago
Tyron Johnson has replaced Vyncint Smith on Texans' practice squad, per league sources. Johnson was impressive during training camp. Very fast undrafted rookie from Oklahoma State
... and just like that.....

The Houston Texans have signed wide receiver Chad Hansen to the practice squad and release wide receiver Tyron Johnson a day after announcing signing him.....
https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/houston-texans-sign-wide-receiver-chad-hansen-to-practice-squad-release-tyron-johnson-gj11uk0NcU6ezc3hSUa9Cw/?fbclid=IwAR0B95d-glvglspDn-wenzaMCHL6EkECEmwvEI_I7cCbrwqK2b1jrKxaCT4

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
The Texans cut linebacker Xavier Woodson-Luster from injured reserve. He evidently reached a settlement for his ankle injury.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Again, this thread is only for player transactions. Please take discussion of player transaction to another appropriate thread. Thank you.