Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans LBs

At this point if we just signed average NFL linebackers it would be an improvement. If we found a really good MLB, I wonder if Kirksey could be a functional OLB. Maybe we are asking too much of him
They're asking far to much of Kirksey. IMHO
When Harris gets healthy and I believe Cashman is the type of guy you're describing then the LB's should look better. I'm hoping that Caserio spends good money on a fa lb like Smith or Bush in FA to pair with Harris.

They're asking far to much of Kirksey. IMHO
When Harris gets healthy and I believe Cashman is the type of guy you're describing then the LB's should look better. I'm hoping that Caserio spends good money on a fa lb like Smith or Bush in FA to pair with Harris.

I would reset the LB market for Smith. He took over against the Texans and he was a game time decision playing hurt. Very easily could have pulled a Jalen Ramsey and claimed injury until the team traded him. But he’s a high character player that is proving his worth on the field. That is the type of player I would want leading this defense.

I would reset the LB market for Smith. He took over against the Texans and he was a game time decision playing hurt. Very easily could have pulled a Jalen Ramsey and claimed injury until the team traded him. But he’s a high character player that is proving his worth on the field. That is the type of player I would want leading this defense.

Would make a great QB of the defense and pairing him with Harris would give you top end speed at the 2nd level. Something the Texans haven't had in yrs. Just gotta spend the cash.

Back