Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans eyeing Jalen Thompson, S, in Supplemental Draft

The fact that the Texans entered the same bid that the Cardinals did

Once again always the bridesmaid never in the supplemental draft/Draft/FA.

Ever ask yourself why this is? Does this we almost got our guy routine ever get old for you. Maybe they really aren't that serious about getting their guys if they constantly miss but can sell their fanbase on the gosh darnit we tried our best routine yr after yr. Meanwhile they have the 2nd most cap space in the NFL and have Clowney playing on the tag next yr. Brilliance from a business standpoint if you really think about it.

I thought you were one of the guys that called the national media a bunch of hacks when they reported the dysfunction in the Texans org. What's changed your opinions on the national media?

Last edited:
What did I fail to address?

The fact that the Texans entered the same bid that the Cardinals did

Once again always the bridesmaid never in the supplemental draft/Draft/FA.

Ever ask yourself why this is? Does this we almost got our guy routine ever get old for you. Maybe they really aren't that serious about getting their guys if they constantly miss but can sell their fanbase on the gosh darnit we tried our best routine yr after yr. Meanwhile they have the 2nd most cap space in the NFL and have Clowney playing on the tag next yr. Brilliance from a business standpoint if you really think about it.

I thought you were one of the guys that called the national media a bunch of hacks when they reported the dysfunction in the Texans org. What's changed your opinions on the national media?

You literally failed to address it again. The Texans valued Thompson at the same level as the team that ended up getting him - a 5th round supplemental. Were the Texans supposed to over-value him as a 3rd or a 4th just to ensure that they got the guy?

They knew his value - and it aligned with the rest of the NFL - that he was a 5th rounder and were not going to overpay for him. And yet somehow not getting a guy in the 5th round of the supplemental draft in YOUR mind is a referendum on the entire history of the Texans' ownership.

Back