Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans-Colts post game

Seegara

Guitar Picker, Dog Lover, Woodworker
I've never known the Toros to win when they wear predominantly red. They took the field today and I said uh-oh.

I wish the team would change colors.. Maybe Gold and Blue
Always thought red, white, and blue was too conservative. Then again always liked the "Texans" name and that might have been an even safer choice.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
I think we should go with the brightest of neon colors.

Make it look like the eighties exploded out there on the field.

Make it that much easier for a QB to not miss a wide open reciever AND give him that much more of a reason to put a little something on it....take it out on the colors.

I say bright neon orange, neon yellow pants and neon pink.... :troll:

CWTexansFan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor's Club
I think we should go with the brightest of neon colors.

Make it look like the eighties exploded out there on the field.

Make it that much easier for a QB to not miss a wide open reciever AND give him that much more of a reason to put a little something on it....take it out on the colors.

I say bright neon orange, neon yellow pants and neon pink.... :troll:
Embedding the clothing with rgb led lighting would make this an even better idea.

texanhead08

All Pro
Texans open at 6.5 underdogs this weekend...Somebody is going to make a lot of money

I am assuming you mean people betting on the Colts are going to clean up. I feel like after yesterdays debacle if you bet on the Texans you need to have your head examined. I was firmly in the play Watson camp until I saw yesterdays game. They need to sit him down to save him from himself and this coaching staff. There is no logical explanation to why he came back in after he was forced to leave the game when he got banged up on that 3rd down play.

KarlK

Waterboy
I am assuming you mean people betting on the Colts are going to clean up. I feel like after yesterdays debacle if you bet on the Texans you need to have your head examined. I was firmly in the play Watson camp until I saw yesterdays game. They need to sit him down to save him from himself and this coaching staff. There is no logical explanation to why he came back in after he was forced to leave the game when he got banged up on that 3rd down play.
Simple. Watson and this organization from the very top down care much more about maximizing his personal stats, than they do about winning and building a complete team that plays complementary foootball.