Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans @ Chiefs - 2nd Round (And Round 2)

PapaL

Loose Screw
I hope the Titans franchise folds. I will never cheer for them. Mahomes is legit. Would love to see him in SB.

TexanBorn51

Veteran
Get ready for next year. The Chiefs showed to be the better team today. Texans played their ass off and hearts on their shoulders. Thanks for the 2019 memories

txtx

Waterboy
The only way either a defense, offense or special teams loses after being up 24-0 is a weak-minded head coach who transfers that to the team. O'Brien gave KC the spark with the failed, dumb fake punt. That was a special teams play. They gave up a big return on special teams that led to a KC TD, and Carter fumbled on special teams. Then the D, having breathed in the weakness of O'Brien, finished the job.

That’s what hes suppose to do. The Texans are the worst pass defense in the league. That was expected. Watson beats the #2 ranked defense. So what?? Coaching costs them this game. Watson will win with his new head coach.
BO'b saved his job by beating the Bills. It is doubtful Watson gets a new head coach going into next season.

Great Exciting Game Today....Your coach really gave this thing back to KC. That fake punt was insane. Should be told to walk home.

See you guys next year in another playoff game.

Note: Like I stated, and took a little grief, you can not cover Kelce with one guy.

PapaL

Loose Screw
I wanted a Texans Seahawks Super Bowl; updating to Chiefs Seahawks
Great Exciting Game Today....Your coach really gave this thing back to KC. That fake punt was insane. Should be told to walk home.

Note: Like I stated, and took a little grief, you can not cover Kelce with one guy.
Gipson did pretty good the first matchup.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ATXtexanfan

Hall of Fame
That’s what hes suppose to do. The Texans are the worst pass defense in the league. That was expected. Watson beats the #2 ranked defense. So what?? Coaching costs them this game. Watson will win with his new head coach.
Watson Watson beat josh Allen

Then got blown out mahomes

After being spotted 24 pts

24 freaking pts

Did I mention Watson had a 24 pts lead then last by 20

Cersei walk of shame was far less

We couldn't cover him with two players. It just resulted in pass interference.

TexansBull

Hall of Fame

Thanks for putting up with us. You should a lot of class.

Look forward to the rivalry.

This off season need to address pass rush badly, and I have no clue what to do with that secondary. But defense needs so much work that they will be Bill's excuse next season

nut

Veteran
Those damn invoices for the 2020 season tickets are probably already in the mail. They get more unpleasant to pay every year.

This off season need to address pass rush badly, and I have no clue what to do with that secondary. But defense needs so much work that they will be Bill's excuse next season
I think the defenses troubles are a combination of RC and how he coordinates it and some talent deficiencies. However I am betting on RC taking the bigger share of the blame and quitting or being fired.