Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Chiefs - 2nd Round (And Round 2)

Some shamefull BS going down here today. The Texans have no excuse for the size of the egg they’re laying here. Just pitiful watching them curl up and go fetal like this.

This makes me sick to my stomach. If we don't win we can't get rid of that imbecile because Deshaun and the team won for us last week. The owner will give that win to BO.

Bill crapping his pants up 21-0, wastes timeout to kick a FG. Then everything falls apart. That fake punt up 24-7 inside your own 40 against the best offense in the league, smart. Carter fumbling was about the most predictable outcome possible.

Such a Texans half when Bill is actively handicapping his team as usual.

I was never more sure about a blowout loss than I am now. The Chiefs will score on the opening drive, we won‘t on the next and it will be over after that... sucks, we just needed to manage the game at 24-0 to at least make it kinda interessting...

OB better get you s*** together in the second half because the NFL doesn’t want you to win this game, you are gonna have to overcome a lot of BS besides your own issues.

All of the Negative Nancy’s are back as well...call it as you see it
It's an incredibly negative turn of events, you must admit. Watt's sack last week was a spark, and O'Brien gave the Chiefs a spark with the fake punt well inside his own territory.

OB is a ******* imbecile. Every single game is a 3 hour (give or take) exercise in watching when that dumbass is going to get too cute for his own good or when the team he spends his days yelling at is going to brain fart itself out of the game.

It all comes down to defensive adjustments. Plain and simple. Our offense I feel can hang. Our defense is the key in the 2nd half.

The media is going to have a hay day after this game. One of the worst collapses in NFL playoff history. There is no way we can comeback because Kelce and Mahomes are unstoppable. If we stop that combination it makes us vulnerable elsewhere. I know I won't be tuning in to the sports media shows until next week. I love an underdog story so going forward I am rooting for the Titans.

Could not have dreamed of a better start to this game. Amazing how quickly we folded after some questionable play calls. They’re hot and we’re ice cold.

John McClain said O'Brien should be given credit last week for his halftime adjustments, although he also contradicted himself by saying Crennell controls the defense. So we'll see if they come up adjustments this time.

Back