Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans at 49'ers Game Day Thread

For some reason, I just channeled my inner nature boy on that 3rd and 1 stop.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Somebody explain to Joel what a 1st down is....lol.

That guy is getting everything wrong! Lol. I think I heard him say Adam Smith instead of Alex Smith. He credited a sack to Tim Jamison when it was Barwin who got it. I think the cooler weather is messing with his head.

Has MW's # been called all night? One almost sack doesn't cut it for $14mil. WTF?

I'm not sure if it wasn't Cody that got his hand on the ball. It started spinning after what looked later than when Watt would have hit it. Maybe Watt, immediately followed by Cody?

Has MW's # been called all night? One almost sack doesn't cut it for $14mil. WTF?

the results might not be there right now statistically, but you do realize his presence makes opposing OCs toss and turn at night, right? he has to be planned for and opens up plays for other people.

That guy is getting everything wrong! Lol. I think I heard him say Adam Smith instead of Alex Smith. He credited a sack to Tim Jamison when it was Barwin who got it. I think the cooler weather is messing with his head.

Did you see that? The ref takes the ball from the 25 to the 23, Joel with surprise in his voice says "and they put in down SHY of the 30."

If you are at all interested, you know the yardline.

the results might not be there right now statistically, but you do realize his presence makes opposing OCs toss and turn at night, right? he has to be planned for and opens up plays for other people.
Nope. He's been close to the QB once.

Did you see that? The ref takes the ball from the 25 to the 23, Joel with surprise in his voice says "and they put in down SHY of the 30."

If you are at all interested, you know the yardline.

I was going to comment on this, but I got lazy. This is the most ridiculous play-by-play call I have ever heard.

And I was in the middle of posting I don't think we need this hurry up offense in a preseason game where you're up 14 points.

Mistakes & injuries become plentiful when that happens ...

And now we get another turn over lol ... shows me

Good lord! Fumble. :pissed:

I wanna reach through my TV and grab Joel Myers by the shirt and tell him its Owen Daniels not Owen Daniel... WTF?

Nolan ALWAYS seems within arms reach of the ball. If he keeps this up, and no #2 CB emerges I'd love to see Glover move back to CB and make room for this playmaker in Nolan.

You know, that INT wasn't really Smith's fault, but I gave Harbaugh the benefit after he said Smith is somewhat untapped (for lack of a better description), but I'm telling you guys I don't see it.

The Texans are doing something creative according to Joel, taking a knee out of the shotgun. :vincepalm:

Nope. He's been close to the QB once.

Your feed must be worse than channel 13. I've seen him on the QB at least 4-5 times. He had a take down with Barwin but the zebras called him for a hit to the head.

I'm impressed with our D. I'm not impressed with MW at WOLB. Argue MW this or that, but he simply isn't delivering. He looks more like Reggie Bush than Mario Williams. An effing decoy....

Back