Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans at 49'ers Game Day Thread

Tell her I can't support her today!! BUT, the rest of the year it is ON!!

I'll be smiling all through this game!! Getting to watch my TWO faviorite teams in the NFL!! Can't beat that for a Sat night!! (if I don't have to work!)

All said and done though, at the end of the game I wanna see a TEXAN win!!:gotexans1

Lol, after today I'll be a Niner fan too, well, as much as a Texan fan can be anyway. :D

I didn't see the game on adtv.net(or whatever it is) link. Any ideas where I can watch the game online? NFL Sunday Ticket isn't showing it either!!!:gun:

I like how Amarillo's local Fox station is showing Cowboys-Vikings tonight.

But Amarillo's local CBS affiliate is showing Patriots-Lions.

I fired off an email to the KFDA newsroom and asked them to forward it to their programming department.

This is the same sort of horsecrap KFDA pulls every year: Never consistent in which team they show, so I pay for SundayTicket because of it. Jerks.

Letting you guys know that I probably won't watch it until it re-airs on NFLN tonight at 10 pm Central Time. So, I won't be in the gameday thread tonight.

I'l be watching the UFC preliminary fights on facebook until 7, and then the two extra prelim fights on Spike TV. Then I might order the UFC PPV that airs at 9, not sure if I will or not, though. Might save the money and watch Texans at 10.

Thanks CnD. Will this turn my pc into a boat anchor?

LMAO.

No ****, man. Which person is it on here who always posts the sort of crap that crashes computers?

CND wouldn't do that, though. Or would he?????????

I fired off an email to the KFDA newsroom and asked them to forward it to their programming department.

This is the same sort of horsecrap KFDA pulls every year: Never consistent in which team they show, so I pay for SundayTicket because of it. Jerks.

Letting you guys know that I probably won't watch it until it re-airs on NFLN tonight at 10 pm Central Time. So, I won't be in the gameday thread tonight.

I'l be watching the UFC preliminary fights on facebook until 7, and then the two extra prelim fights on Spike TV. Then I might order the UFC PPV that airs at 9, not sure if I will or not, though. Might save the money and watch Texans at 10.

I didn't realize the replay would be literally right after or even before the game ends. Interesting AND news I can use. 2 six packs!

Interesting ....:kitten:

* Did you know that the 49ers now have Braylon Edwards and Ted Ginn at wide receiver?
* Did you know that Michael Crabtree has been out the entire preseason with a foot injury?
* Did you know that former Texan and native Houstonian Moran Norris is (still) the starting fullback for the 49ers? Norris is 33 years old and had previous stints with the 49ers and Lions before retuning to San Francisco in 2009.
* Did you know that the 49ers, like the Texans, also replaced half of their secondary during the offseason, signing free agent corner Carlos Rogers (Redskins) and safety Donte Whitner (Bills) earlier this month?
* Did you know that the much traveled Josh McCown (Sam Houston State) is the 49ers #3 quarterback behind Smith and second round draft pick Colin Kaepernick?
* Did you know that David Akers, who most associate with the Eagles, is now the 49ers kicker?
* Did you know that the 49ers offensive and defensive coordinators are former Texans coaches Greg Roman and Vic Fangio? (eek)
* Did you know that six Texans coaches used to coach or play for the 49ers? (Gary Kubiak, Vance Joseph, Larry Kirksey, Gregg Knapp, Frank Pollock, Brian Pariani)
* Did you know that 49ers star running back Frank Gore is having a bit of a contract dispute with the team? (As Arian Foster waits patiently to get his next year.)

http://www.examiner.com/houston-texans-in-houston/things-you-might-not-know-about-the-49ers?CID=examiner_alerts_article

LMAO.

No ****, man. Which person is it on here who always posts the sort of crap that crashes computers?

If it does turn my pc into a boat anchor, I wonder if malpractice insurance will cover it...:peek:

LMAO.

Had a friend use this last week..........didn't pick anything up............certainly can't guarantee.:turtle:

the key to not turning your computer into a boat anchor, is to wait and see posters on here who have tried out the link (and reported that the link works).

the key to not turning your computer into a boat anchor, is to wait and see posters on here who have tried out the link (and reported that the link works).
You know how those friend of a friend tried it and worked stories work out....

Red beans and rice with sausage, fresh picked green beans, fried cornbread patties, and fried eggplant for pregame supper. :good:

Holy Flatulence, Fart Man!!! The Windy City moves south!!

k_stinker1.gif

Kubiak keeps on saying the KJ is playing well. McClain on 610 re-inforces this. "Playing well" is not exactly a phrase that I would choose to describe what I've seen thus far.

Kubiak keeps on saying the KJ is playing well. McClain on 610 re-inforces this. "Playing well" is not exactly a phrase that I would choose to describe what I've seen thus far.
Isn't that coach pc code for "this guy sux and we'd cut him if we hadn't wasted a 1st on him last year"? McLame parroting the coach does nothing to refute this line of thought.

Same exact thing with me, dirty Jerry Jones. :vincepalm:

Isn't that coach pc code for "this guy sux and we'd cut him if we hadn't wasted a 1st on him last year"? McLame parroting the coach does nothing to refute this line of thought.

McClain throws crap up against the wall, and hope some of it sticks. Its just funny how people outside of Houston, thinks hes some football genius. :hankpalm:

KJ being a 1st round pick has put Kubiak and McClain into HWNBM apologist gear.:gun:

Watching the ABC pregame show. They're going to chat with Aaron Glenn about the state of the secondary in the next segment.

...will also chat with J.J.Watt's parents.
(Watt's mom is kinda hot ...just sayin')

EDIT: Marcus Coleman is on too.

Aaron Glenn: "As a #1 draft choice, Jackson has to realize he has to make plays. You can't just let guys catch the ball then tackle them, you have to make plays."

are you listening KJ?

KJ being a 1st round pick has put Kubiak and McClain into HWNBM apologist gear.:gun:
I'll get flamed for this, but I think we need to get past the whole hwwnbwhatthehellever thing. It's been 4 years. The man's name is David Carr and we did him just as wrong as he did us. I hold out hope for KJ. I also think the best course of action is to let Allen start and let KJ get his feet under him(pun only partially intended...kinda) by playing nickel...unless Harris shows he's ahead of him.

I'll get flamed for this, but I think we need to get past the whole hwwnbwhatthehellever thing. It's been 4 years. The man's name is David Carr and we did him just as wrong as he did us.

Where's the fun in that?

I hold out hope for KJ. I also think the best course of action is to let Allen start and let KJ get his feet under him(pun only partially intended...kinda) by playing nickel...unless Harris shows he's ahead of him.

I agree with letting the more experienced CB start at #2 and as KJ learns more maybe he has enough pride to win that job back.

I'll get flamed for this, but I think we need to get past the whole hwwnbwhatthehellever thing. It's been 4 years. The man's name is David Carr and we did him just as wrong as he did us. I hold out hope for KJ. I also think the best course of action is to let Allen start and let KJ get his feet under him(pun only partially intended...kinda) by playing nickel...unless Harris shows he's ahead of him.

I actually can't find any fault in ANYTHING you said.

Back