Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

If we draft Rogers here we may be set at receiver for the next few years. I'd rather take an Inside Backer, but getting a 1st round talent in the 4th is hard to pass up.

PFT is reporting the Packers are making ILB Desmond Bishop available for trade. He is coming off a hamstring injury. 28 years old. If they want to take a late round pick that seems worthy of consideration.

PFT is reporting the Packers are making ILB Desmond Bishop available for trade. He is coming off a hamstring injury. 28 years old. If they want to take a late round pick that seems worthy of consideration.

Mentioned that a couple pages ago. Has a cap number of 3.8 million or so though

Why? I don't know anything about this guy.

High level high motor player. 245lbs 4.57 speed. late 2nd round talant. 42 tackles, 13.5 tackles for a loss, 11.5 sacks and a forced fumble in 2012. In 2011 12.5 sacks, 15 tackles for a loss, 43 tackles and two forced fumbles.

Good combo of speed and size. A serious sleeper olb for wade.

Love the Trevardo Williams pick. The Texans are really loading up on linebackers. No shortage this year. They must be considering moving Brooks inside.

What are you guys hope for next? Swope and Rodgers would be nice but i'd be shocked if they have been drafted.

The Texans desperately need to address nt. Maybe they have some hidden gem in mind for the last rounds.

Hmmm.. wonder if Antonio Smith moves to NT and Montgomery comes in as DE instead, since picking up T. Williams.. If i'm not mistaken i thought Smith played some NT in Arizona 34, but i could be wrong

Back