Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Round 1

Really liking the way this first round is turning out. Manuel going first I think allows lots of interest in #27 as Smith and Barkley could be there to trade as well as some corners.

I haven't done as much draft prep as usual this year (can't see any round but tonight's), so I don't know much about the players. If the TE they have ranked pretty high (Eifert) is there, is he worth taking? I know it seems like a joke, but it seems we can always use TEs.

yeah... I want the 49ers front office & coaching staff.

Sorry, but those guys seem like they've got their sht together. It's like they can't do anything wrong.

I really don't want a WR in the first round. Theres going to be so many good ones available in the second and if we take one in the first it's less likely we take 2 WRs imo.

I like swearinger more than both the guys the safeties taken already.
I think those two are pretty good safeties.

I see Minnesota as the only team above the Texans that could go WR. And that's not a lock.

I really don't want a WR in the first round. Theres going to be so many good ones available in the second and if we take one in the first it's less likely we take 2 WRs imo.

If we could keep away from WR in the first, and then trade up in the second and pick up Woods I would be very happy.

Back