Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Round 1

I just didn't want them to grab dion Jordan. I think he can be that much of a difference maker. Dude can do a lot on defense and the last thing I want is a defensive stud in our division.

Joekel can only do so much in jacksonville. Kind of like Joe Thomas in Cleveland.

Not to diminish olinemen at all. That's where my heart is.

But I'm just glad they didn't grab an offensive or defensive weapon there.

Love Joekel though. I think he's s beast. Best tackle in the draft.

Good pick Miami. He just needs to stat healthy.

I wish he'd have gone to the NFC, but that's a food pick for Miami.

That's two years in a row edge rushers I targeted that were initially considered 3rd or later round picks jumped into the top of the draft.

I remember back then I predicted he jump up draft boards and some said I was crazy...

How ya like me now....(joke based on opening song)

That's two years in a row edge rushers I targeted that were initially considered 3rd or later round picks jumped into the top of the draft.

I remember back then I predicted he jump up draft boards and some said I was crazy...

How ya like me now....(joke based on opening song)

He better put on some weight and get stronger or he won't last long in the NFL. I think he will do it.

Lane Johnson looks like a good athlete. Needs to stop leaning on his pass pro though. Looks like he has potential to be an awesome run blocker.

I know a lot of people like ansah, but I don't think he plays to his athleticism. Looks strong as hell on film (may have Bern competition he faced) but I'm not sold on him as an edge rusher. Does not look fluid to me.

Back