Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TE options

I picked up Celek a few weeks ago and he's been solid. I'm about to dump Greg Olsen because he's doing so well.

brent celek (eagles vs bucs)
or
Vernon Davis (49ers vs falcons)

I think it depends on who the Eagles QB's going to be. If you notice, Celek has racked up 208 yards with Kolb and only 37 with McNabb. That might be just a coincidence, but interesting none the less.

I think it depends on who the Eagles QB's going to be. If you notice, Celek has racked up 208 yards with Kolb and only 37 with McNabb. That might be just a coincidence, but interesting none the less.

ya that is whats making this so tough.. but with mcnabb he still got a td.... so i dunno i think i might go with davis...

Vernon Davis has been playing great the past 2 weeks, and without a big time receiver I think he'll continue to be a target for Hill in the RZ, especially with Gore out and Coffee not playing so great. He has made some good catches for scores, so don't be surprised to see the play calling go his way down there. If your league rewards for TDs like mine, I'd start him.

I think Vernon Davis was the 2nd to last pick I made in the draft, pretty much a hail mary pick and it's worked out well since I started him 3 weeks ago.

Both are good options, but Celek has been catching passes like a mad man. Plus if you get points per catch he is a better bet.

Davis is up and down, and the Falcons are tough. The Bucs, not so much.

Back