2. Darrynton Evans RB
3. Dane Jackson CB
4. Netane Muti G
5. Tyler Johnson WR

7th
1. Bryce Sterk Edge
2. Justin Strnad LB
3. Jack Driscoll OT
4. Tipa Galeai Edge (if character checks out)
5. Tyrie Cleveland WR
6. Levante Bellamy RB
7. Isaiah Wright WR
8. Carter Coughlin Edge
9. Larell Murchison DL
10. Jaron Bryant CB

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Rd.2 Danzler
Rd 3 Fotu ( I'm letting Reader walk and signing Suh in fa.

4. Bowden
4. Robertson (if healthy)

Rd..5 Muti

Rd 7 Cleveland
Rd. 7 Galeaii
Rd.7 Driscoll

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Love the post and discussion. One nitpick, I don’t think Muti will last to the 5th
Love Muti, I think he will go in the 3rd but is a 2nd rd talent.

Take his list and give us who you would pick in those rds to spur discussion.

I miss the days when Bah would make a list and BL/WF/You/rmartin/BB/Lucky etc... would discuss the players on the list and where we thought they would be drafted.

I hope that as we get closer to the draft they will comeback and we can have those discussions again.

Here are 5 possible targets (10 in the 4th & 7th since we have multiple):

2nd
1. Noah Igbinoghene CB
2. Cameron Dantzler CB
3. Kyle Dugger S
4. Julian Ok
5. Justin Madubuike DL

3rd
1. Robert Hunt G
2. Bryce Hall CB
3. Zach Moss RB
4. Leki Fotu DL
5. Khalid Kareem Edge

4th
1. Akeem Davis-Gaither LB
2. Amik Robertson CB
3. Lynn Bowden WR
4. Logan Stenberg G
5. Ke’Shawn Vaughn RB
6. Antoine Brooks Jr S
7. Logan Wilson LB
8. Jeremy Chinn S
9. Troy Pride Jr CB
10. Jonathan Garvin Edge

5th
1. Alex Taylor OT
2. Darrynton Evans RB
3. Dane Jackson CB
4. Netane Muti G
5. Tyler Johnson WR

7th
1. Bryce Sterk Edge
2. Justin Strnad LB
3. Jack Driscoll OT
4. Tipa Galeai Edge (if character checks out)
5. Tyrie Cleveland WR
6. Levante Bellamy RB
7. Isaiah Wright WR
8. Carter Coughlin Edge
9. Larell Murchison DL
10. Jaron Bryant CB
In the 2nd it was supposed to be Julian Okwara. I guessed I got distracted and didn’t finish.

Based on the list here’s who’d I take:

Rd 2: Julian Okwara Edge
Rd 3: Robert Hunt G
Rd 4: Troy Pride Jr CB
Rd 4: Logan Wilson LB
Rd 5: Tyler Johnson WR
Rd 7: Jack Driscoll OT
Rd 7: Jaron Bryant CB
Rd 7: Bryce Sterk Edge

otisbean

Veteran
Contributor's Club
Love Muti, I think he will go in the 3rd but is a 2nd rd talent.

Take his list and give us who you would pick in those rds to spur discussion.

I miss the days when Bah would make a list and BL/WF/You/rmartin/BB/Lucky etc... would discuss the players on the list and where we thought they would be drafted.

I hope that as we get closer to the draft they will comeback and we can have those discussions again.
I would love for a good corner to be there for us in rd 2, and I’d love to grab Muti in the 3 if he’s there. I’m really down on Fulton after last season. He’s fine as a back up but I’d like to upgrade the RG. Ideally, I’d like to add an improved vet at RG that way we’d alternate experience with youth on the OL.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I would love for a good corner to be there for us in rd 2, and I’d love to grab Muti in the 3 if he’s there. I’m really down on Fulton after last season. He’s fine as a back up but I’d like to upgrade the RG. Ideally, I’d like to add an improved vet at RG that way we’d alternate experience with youth on the OL.
I would like to add an OG in Rd 3 too. But with the defense having so many holes if a good secondary guy falls or a LB that can cover is there that would be my pick. They need an edge and with the new LB coach here, if he vouches for Darrell Taylor I'm on board with that pick.

I've got him as a end of the 3rd top of the 4th type guy.. Very strong, can turn the corner but disappears sometimes. This could be because of the talent around him.

otisbean

Veteran
Contributor's Club
I would like to add an OG in Rd 3 too. But with the defense having so many holes if a good secondary guy falls or a LB that can cover is there that would be my pick. They need an edge and with the new LB coach here, if he vouches for Darrell Taylor I'm on board with that pick.

I've got him as a end of the 3rd top of the 4th type guy.. Very strong, can turn the corner but disappears sometimes. This could be because of the talent around him.
Im definitely interested in improving the pass rush and LB position (especially in terms of coverage). There seems to be a bunch of solid LBs and some good 3 technique type pass rushers. I’d like to see us add a quick inside penetrator. Geno Atkins was a 4th round pick, maybe we’ll get lucky and strike gold with one of our 4ths.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Im definitely interested in improving the pass rush and LB position (especially in terms of coverage). There seems to be a bunch of solid LBs and some good 3 technique type pass rushers. I’d like to see us add a quick inside penetrator. Geno Atkins was a 4th round pick, maybe we’ll get lucky and strike gold with one of our 4ths.
The interior pass rush was really lacking last year. They really missed Clowney' presence here. He was much better over the OG than he was trying to bend the corner.

Yeah there are several S and LBs that I have my eye on for coverage since we got beat too many times there.

Dugger S/LB
Davis-Gaither LB
Strnad LB
Chinn S