Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Tank Dell shot… he’s ok!

Dell was shot at a nightclub last night. He’s ok. Minor wounds.

Don’t know how to insert screenshot.
wow just saw it the news glad it's minor wound. Pick your nightclubs wisely I say but 16 years old wup?
Found this not exactly a nightclub dive
Cabana Live is dedicated to providing an unmatched sports entertainment experience with family-themed amenities in mind. Enjoy Florida's largest poolside video boards with live sports, entertainment, music, and betting odds all while having a great dining experience.

WTH! Man, the Carl Landry incident just came rushing back. He escaped major injury as well.. Minor injury or not I would have some PTSD when out in public crowds. Side note, I can't believe no one fired at Harden when he went to the club after one of his early playoff exits..

I’m glad he’s Ok, but I wonder if CJ is OK from the cardiac arrest.
I'm glad Nitro titled the thread the way he did.. If it just said "Tank Dell shot.." I might've started having chest pains". Thanks for that. This situation could've been absolutely tragic.. obviously. So glad it wasn't.

Dang it tank nothing good happens after 1:10pm, oh wait that’s pretty early, lol. Dang seriously what a scare, crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure how long the shooting started after the fight, but once a fight breaks out with a bunch of people involved its time to go.

Tank's got waaaaay too much to lose to be in situations like that. I get that hes young and wants to go out and have fun, especially in the off season but hes got a chance to set up wealth that could take care of generations of his family. Gotta be careful hanging around folks with nothing to lose.

Happened just after Midnight. This is a "family-themed" club??? :thinking:

0*zJD5bX6uZZ2wc0zQ.jpg

Not sure how long the shooting started after the fight, but once a fight breaks out with a bunch of people involved its time to go.

Tank's got waaaaay too much to lose to be in situations like that. I get that hes young and wants to go out and have fun, especially in the off season but hes got a chance to set up wealth that could take care of generations of his family. Gotta be careful hanging around folks with nothing to lose.
If something called Hood News Global is streaming that video I’d say there is a problem here. With that many people at that place makes me wonder why Dell was a victim? And with the draft DMR and NC haven’t stopped yet talking about drafting leaders so their responses will be interesting once the facts are sorted out.

Players have a life also that includes large group outings. The issue here is the culture which creates youth that use deadly violence without a care.

well said

Dude is at a private event in a location that bills itself as family friendly and clearly has minors in attendance, a random fist fight breaks out in which he was not involved, a 16 year old pulls a gun and indiscriminately starts shooting, hitting several bystanders including Tank. That is about a random a circumstance that you can get.

But some of y'all saying he's got to put the old life away and quit hanging with the wrong crowd. Just go ahead and use the word "thug" and all its intended meaning. You know you want to. That same thing happens at Memorial Park on a Sunday afternoon and it is a tragedy.
Amen! Random, nothing he could do. You work your butt off to live a dream, folks got no call asking you to live in a bubble.

How OK is OK?
I mean, the dude was already recovering from a broken leg for Pete's sake?
I know he was released from hospital pretty fast but it still makes you wanna know.
Crap - he was between 2 shooters?
What, he's a hero tryna break up a gunfight?

And that is worse than the culture that creates all the young white people doing planned mass shootings?

We can all generalize. Because it is intellectually expedient.

What that 16-year-old did had nothing to do with Tank. He was literally an innocent bystander. But some people want to drape the euphemism of "culture" and all the implications it brings across his shoulders with a knowing little nod. Not as blatant here but go read the comments on the Texans IG post about this situation. It's 2024 and people still haven't learned to not say their quiet thoughts out loud.
Hey.. We used to have a forum for this kind of B.S. and I used to love turning this type of ignorance/hate on it's nose in that forum.. Sadly that forum doesn't exist anymore. or maybe it does? No one here is against Tank Dell.. No one. There's a reason why bars close after 2 and your mamma told you nothing good happens after midnight.. because they've already lived that lesson and now Tank has too.. better than anyone here now.

No one. There's a reason why bars close after 2 and your mamma told you nothing good happens after midnight.. because they've already lived that lesson and now Tank has too.. better than anyone here now.
You know this happened early afternoon right?

Back