Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tank Dell: 14 ypc

Tank Dell

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many catches does he have?

I guess I'll go ahead and date myself by saying this - but I'll say it nonetheless. Back in the day the Oilers selected Mario Williams as a super late round wr pick. 10-12. He had maybe 1 spectacular game in the preseason and suddenly he was our chauffeur to the playoffs.

And then nothing.

And then cut.

The end.

Tank had a good game against players who won't make an NFL team. I liked it but I need more.

Damn, this is a tough one but I’ll take the under. I’m just a scarred/traumatized Texans fan. Sue me…

14 is a good number. He was just under 14 for his college career. He's just under 14 in the preseason and the Texans really haven't been very vertical in their passing game yet. Of course Tank will likely get a lot of his yards after the catch. I think a lot depends on how many catches he ends up having too. If he's in the 40-50 range, a few short passes that he turns into long gains likely gets him over 14. If he's catching 60-70 or more, it may be a little harder to get to 14, but either way, I think it'll be close. Like I said, 14 is a good number. So good I wouldn't put good money on it.

With this offensive line situation, I'll take the under. I still think he'll have a very promising rookie season and is our best playmaker...but with rookies around him and an iffy line, we'll see.

With this offensive line situation, I'll take the under. I still think he'll have a very promising rookie season and is our best playmaker...but with rookies around him and an iffy line, we'll see.
You do realize the OL will be in tact minus Green by week 3-4?

Back