Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tailgating Virgin

SoCalTexanFan

Practice Squad
This will be my first Texan tailgating experience. Partly because I can only make 4 games a year and still can't get used to the Texas heat. But, I make some great brisket/ribs. Ribs, bud light and a canopy and this Cali kid is ready for the Titans. Any suggestions on what time and location is best for the Yellow lot.

Bringing it on VY.....

GO TEXANS

Hey SoCal: Get there early and get ready for Shotgun 30! I prefer getting there early and getting a spot in the grass, which is on the left hand side of the yellow lot.

Where are you from in SoCal? I was born in Orange and still have lots of family in Anaheim.

My regular crew may not go to the game. I'm looking for a grill to borrow to cook and share my Armadillo Eggs. Any help in the Yellow Lot?

The gates open at 8:00. With only 3-3.5 hours to get "warmed up" for the game, we like to use every available minute. I think the grass is the place to be. Others feel differently.

bpe3

Hey SoCal: Get there early and get ready for Shotgun 30! I prefer getting there early and getting a spot in the grass, which is on the left hand side of the yellow lot.

Where are you from in SoCal? I was born in Orange and still have lots of family in Anaheim.

My regular crew may not go to the game. I'm looking for a grill to borrow to cook and share my Armadillo Eggs. Any help in the Yellow Lot?

Truck is loaded, tix in the wallet and brisket is smoking. DAMN I'm ready. We'll probably get there around 7:30 and park next to the gates. From Playa Vista which is a little south of Marina Del Rey.

GO TEXANS....

Back