Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tailgate newcomer

TexansFan786

Practice Squad
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you know of any groups that allow anyone to come tailgate. My friend and I are season ticket holders this year. We were interested in tailgating but we don't have anyone to tailgate with. Not sure if this is a thing but does anyone welcome "random" people to join them? I don't want to disrespect anyone by just trying to show up or try joining them without an invite. We are willing to bring food/drink or cash.

Just want to know the proper etiquette.

Thanks!

Which lot?
What he said. If you're parking in a specific lot, let us know and we can direct you to a group for that lot.

Ex: If you're a walk-up, or parking in the Platinum lot, feel free to visit the Blue Crew in the n/w corner of the Platinum lot.
BlueCrewMap.jpg

What he said. If you're parking in a specific lot, let us know and we can direct you to a group for that lot.

Ex: If you're a walk-up, or parking in the Platinum lot, feel free to visit the Blue Crew in the n/w corner of the Platinum lot.
BlueCrewMap.jpg
Thanks! I am parking in the maroon lot but planning on hanging out in the Blue Lot area so I will definitely check out the Blue Crew!

Piggy Backing on the thread (I also saw the old 2012 sticky). Finally back down in Houston, and going to a game for the first time in almost a decade, we're about to grab some tickets to the Chiefs game. We're wanting to get in on some of the tailgating fun, trying to decide on whether to try and do a little at our parking spot or wander around and try and meet some nice folks (welcoming tailgaters). Going to get a Blue or Yellow Pass, as that's what I've found online for cheap. We'll bring cold brews, just trying to see what it's like, and don't want to impose by just walking up to a random tailgate and try and chat it up. Sounds like one of the more open ones is the Blue Crew....

Back