Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

T.Y Hilton

Chris

Waterboy
The last few games the Texans play the Colts, T.Y Hilton has burned the secondary. What type of player does the Texans need to draft to cover and shut him down?

On the 60 yard pass the Texans had like 7 guys in the box .. selling out on run and Frank Reich dialed up a play action that fooled everyone, add to that Tyrann Mathieu couldnt get deep enough and TY split the zone between he and Reid for the big gain. Great play call and execution by Indy. If you notice what TY does on the Ebron play he drags his defender through the passing lane creating an easy throw and catch for the TD.

2nd big gain for TY -- Shareece Wright got caught looking in the backfield. Cardinal sin against a guy as fast as TY, soon as Hilton had Wright in his hip it was all over. I'll include TY Hiltons passing chart for the game so you can see how much they involve him in all facets of the passing game. All the underneath stuff sets up the big hits down field.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/charts...s/2018/14/t.y.-hilton/HIL775449/2018/14/route

route-chart_HIL775449_2018-reg-14_1544394468181.jpeg

TLDR? Dont cover an elite WR with a 3rd string CB, that would be a start. As far as drafting a CB? Sure .. Who? Who cares at this point any 1st rounder should be able to step right in ... EEEEK the ghost of Kevin Johnson is mocking me.

On that note .. what the hell happened with the Colvin acquisition? I mean is he dead? Got cut and I didnt hear about it? Still hurt? Crazy that we would spend all that money on him being somewhat of the more expensive offseason signings and he has hardly been on the field.

Tsk Tsk Gaine .. Tsk Tsk.

Ok now that is funny. Unfortunately, I'm not sure those under 35ish will have a clue.
well that's because those under 35 usually don't. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH feel the burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now that is funny. Unfortunately, I'm not sure those under 35ish will have a clue.

He is a gym rat, a bit older and has some slight character flaws but he is tenacious with ankle breaking ability of his own.

Wouldn't surprise me if he went undrafted but still worth a late round pick or as a UFA.

On that note .. what the hell happened with the Colvin acquisition? I mean is he dead? Got cut and I didnt hear about it? Still hurt? Crazy that we would spend all that money on him being somewhat of the more expensive offseason signings and he has hardly been on the field.

Tsk Tsk Gaine .. Tsk Tsk.

Seems like Colvin would be the answer for Hilton, I thought that was very strange. Supposedly healthy, maybe in OB doghouse?

It doesn't make the hate or the otherwise obvious reasons for a non Texan thread to be removed from this domain any less accurate, Cak.
Just sayin'
Anal much? Aren't there enough things on this board to have a pissing contest about? Do you really have to get your panties in a wad about where threads need to go?

If it bothers you that much don't fucking click on it. It's not that hard. But not only did you, you took the time to post too. That's OK to have all over this domain?

Anal much? Aren't there enough things on this board to have a pissing contest about? Do you really have to get your panties in a wad about where threads need to go?

If it bothers you that much don't fucking click on it. It's not that hard. But not only did you, you took the time to post too. That's OK to have all over this domain?

I'm anal and pissing. Damn.. I wonder if Dagger can diagnose my issue and let me know how long I'll be unable to post.
I don't wear panties so, apologies for disrupting your fantasy, sir or ma'am. I simply chimed in on how the thread deemed appropriate. Annnd for the record.. I'm not tech savvy enough to know what said thread will say before my clickage.

As far as your last sentence. Uhmmm... are you drunk already on a Wednesday? If soo.. party on dude.

All that said, and if I can move away from a politically correct diatribe and respond like a Texan.. let me just say, BLOW ME, SPEEDO BOY!
Of course, that's meant as heterosexually affectionate as possible.

To Cak.. True.

I'm anal and pissing. Damn.. I wonder if Dagger can diagnose my issue and let me know how long I'll be unable to post.
I don't wear panties so, apologies for disrupting your fantasy, sir or ma'am. I simply chimed in on how the thread deemed appropriate. Annnd for the record.. I'm not tech savvy enough to know what said thread will say before my clickage.

As far as your last sentence. Uhmmm... are you drunk already on a Wednesday? If soo.. party on dude.

All that said, and if I can move away from a politically correct diatribe and respond like a Texan.. let me just say, BLOW ME, SPEEDO BOY!
Of course, that's meant as heterosexually affectionate as possible.

To Cak.. True.

Back