Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

T.O. is a Bengal

Saw a First Look show on ESPN. They have Herm Edwards, Skip Bayless, one reporter from Dallas Morning News and a reporter from a Buffal paper. Dang ESPN sounds pissed that TO signed with The Bengals!!! I mean everytime they say something good about TO they interupt with a "yeah but..."

I was just watching, thinking to myself 'what if TO signed with The Jets?' There probably would be a bit of a different tone then huh? More talk about how TO is going to be on Hard Knocks with all the other characters and how The Jets are now a for sure thing to win the Super Bowl.

How? By cheating his coaches out of money on their contracts, cheating multiple players out of money on their contracts, and holding cities for ransom with his franchise and constantly threatening to leave them? How many times has he been back and forth from Oakland to LA now? Hell, he's threatened to go back to LA several times in the last few years.

how?!
First he is the main reason why the NFL is what it is now, he joined the AFL and NFL

History with players and coaches-
he drafted the first latino player- first latino QB
drafted the first black QB- when no one else did
hire the first latino coach- 2x SB champ
hire the first black coach- when no one else did
hire the first woman as chief executive

if you hate him as much as you do you will just keep working around all this history and winning and will keep looking for negative stuff. that is your opinion but Al Davis is already a H.O.F
:clap:

how?!
First he is the main reason why the NFL is what it is now, he joined the AFL and NFL

History with players and coaches-
he drafted the first latino player- first latino QB
drafted the first black QB- when no one else did
hire the first latino coach- 2x SB champ
hire the first black coach- when no one else did
hire the first woman as chief executive

if you hate him as much as you do you will just keep working around all this history and winning and will keep looking for negative stuff. that is your opinion but Al Davis is already a H.O.F
:clap:

You're the first Raider fan I've ever talked to that still reps AL Davis. It's astonishing actually. The guy single handedly kills this franchise year after year and you applaud him for it and, you've said it was okay to steal from his employees. You've got a lot of things pretty backwards man.

You're the first Raider fan I've ever talked to that still reps AL Davis. It's astonishing actually. The guy single handedly kills this franchise year after year and you applaud him for it and, you've said it was okay to steal from his employees. You've got a lot of things pretty backwards man.

Al Davis is the Raiders, talking bad about Davis is talking bad about the Raiders and that is something I will never do. Good bad happy or sad I will be a Raider until I die. No owner out there will do things to make his franchise lose, Davis have over paid players, bring big name players in order to go back to his winning ways. It all comes down to the players on the field and how they play. 2010 WE WILL WIN BABY!!!

Is #81 going to become a issue?? T.O is already crying about wanting to get #81 but that is also Anthony Bryants number and as of now Bryant is not selling his number and still wearing it during camp sessions

Al Davis is the Raiders, talking bad about Davis is talking bad about the Raiders and that is something I will never do. Good bad happy or sad I will be a Raider until I die. No owner out there will do things to make his franchise lose, Davis have over paid players, bring big name players in order to go back to his winning ways. It all comes down to the players on the field and how they play. 2010 WE WILL WIN BABY!!!

I was with you until that part. Al Davis has made the Raiders what they are today (for better & worse)...but he definitely isn't the Raiders. The past 7 years will never erase the greatness he has achieved in the past, but it definitely has tarnished his legacy. The great know when to quit and give the reins over to someone else, Davis has yet to do that. He should have hired a GM a few years ago and the Raiders would have never sunk this low.

Carson Palmer better step it up this season if he wants to keep everyone happy. Personally I thinkg CP is overrated as a QB. Sure he is tall and has a strong arm, but I am STILL waiting on a breakout fantasy season from him.

Is #81 going to become a issue?? T.O is already crying about wanting to get #81 but that is also Anthony Bryants number and as of now Bryant is not selling his number and still wearing it during camp sessions

David the Raiders arn't going to win jack right now, and al davis is as wrinkled as the pair I have hanging. Al did do alot for football in the past but the guy has screwed over alot of people, and his chances of seeing his team win another super bowl at his age are slim to None!

As far as TO's number he needs to where a big fat 0!

How many talented castoffs have the Bengals picked up under the
reign of Marvin Lewis? Lots. Ochocinco had live webcam feeds
last year during training camp via his Ustream page. I got to see how Marvin
runs the show. Dude is a DISCIPLINARIAN and an excellent TEACHER.
His players love and respect him, and he's DEFINITELY the
unquestioned leader of the Bengals.

I don't see T.O. tearing the Bengals up, because they have
excellent leadership from Marvin on down.

NFLN: Terrell Owens buys rights to Bengals' No. 81 from Antonio Bryant

Terrell Owens will again wear the No. 81 when he dons the jersey of the Cincinnati Bengals this season.

NFL Network analyst Warren Sapp reported that Owens paid an undisclosed amount to fellow Bengals WR Antonio Bryant for the right to wear the uniform number he's used his entire career.

Some of the money, Sapp reported, will be donated to charity.

Owens will be introduced as the newest member of the Bengals on Thursday.
Not all??? Some??? A dollar?? Nah, can't make expectations too high..... $.50

Last edited:
David the Raiders arn't going to win jack right now, and al davis is as wrinkled as the pair I have hanging. Al did do alot for football in the past but the guy has screwed over alot of people, and his chances of seeing his team win another super bowl at his age are slim to None!

As far as TO's number he needs to where a big fat 0!

thanks for giving out my Identity, you want give out my number too?! I know for everyone here the Raiders suck, Al Davis is the worst owner in Sports history, etc.. Ya can talk, I'm going to stay quite and we'll start this conversation again mid season

thanks for giving out my Identity, you want give out my number too?! I know for everyone here the Raiders suck, Al Davis is the worst owner in Sports history, etc.. Ya can talk, I'm going to stay quite and we'll start this conversation again mid season

Now my curiosity is really elevated. I'm running straight to the phone book...............Hmmmm.............Here's a "DAVID"........and a phone number...............Oh, here's another "DAVID"............and it has a phone number.........and another "DAVID"...................

Now my curiosity is really elevated. I'm running straight to the phone book...............Hmmmm.............Here's a "DAVID"........and a phone number...............Oh, here's another "DAVID"............and it has a phone number.........and another "DAVID"...................

CnD -

That's way old fashioned. It's the internet age. All you've got to do these days is google "David".

Problem Solved.

CnD -

That's way old fashioned. It's the internet age. All you've got to do these days is google "David".

Problem Solved.

Ignorance is one thing, but all the studying in the world isn't gonna change stupid.

Dang, pay back is Hell. Just noticed your signature. Now you're trying to divulge MY identity. :strangle:

The thing is that T.O is not going in to be the number 1 WR, he won't even be #2. He's going to come in and make plays when he can and that's it. The bengals are not asking him to have a 1000 yard season and help the offence to score TDs. T.O is there to keep playing, get paid and have fun with OchoCinco. If they don't win T.O will not become that diva, he proved that last year.

What part of T.O makes you think he can be a #3 part time wide out? He'll start to complain with that role.

:lol:lol! Davidthe one and only, now we all know who you are! You see if you become a full time Texan fan your wont have to worry about your team being a loser, and your conversations will go alot smoother on here.

By the way his whole name is David Emilio Federico Gonzales Rodriguez Garza Torres-Resendez Jr.

:lol:lol! Davidthe one and only, now we all know who you are! You see if you become a full time Texan fan your wont have to worry about your team being a loser, and your conversations will go alot smoother on here.

By the way his whole name is David Emilio Federico Gonzales Rodriguez Garza Torres-Resendez Jr.

LoL you are a fool!!!
How are we losers ? :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

LoL you are a fool!!!
How are we losers ? :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

You're bragging about trophies that you probably weren't even alive for.

There is nothing to brag about for the Raiders right now. They've been the doormat of the league over the last decade. Until Al Davis bites the dust the Raiders will be a bottom feeder. He can't help himself from making irrational decisions all over the place.

You're bragging about trophies that you probably weren't even alive for.

There is nothing to brag about for the Raiders right now. They've been the doormat of the league over the last decade. Until Al Davis bites the dust the Raiders will be a bottom feeder. He can't help himself from making irrational decisions all over the place.

Why you always have to come crush my dreams?? I'm a part-time Texans fan so I'm not gonna talk smack. But you right I just missed our 1983 superbowl championship but you know what I have witness a 12 win season so if all you have is a 9 win season at best you don't have much space to talk about bad teams

Why you always have to come crush my dreams?? I'm a part-time Texans fan so I'm not gonna talk smack. But you right I just missed our 1983 superbowl championship but you know what I have witness a 12 win season so if all you have is a 9 win season at best you don't have much space to talk about bad teams

I'm not even trying to bag on the Raiders. I actually have rooted for the Raiders a lot in my years of being a football fan. I remember when they had Bo jackson and Marcus Allen in Art Shell's first stint as a HC. I also rooted for them when Gruden was there when they went to the SB. But since Gruden left, Al's butchered that team over and over and he's gotten worse and worse with his dealings with people he hires. There is no reason for me to believe that he's going to all of a sudden change his ways now and go back to making smart sound decisions or where he'll let someone else do it for him.

I'm not even trying to bag on the Raiders. I actually have rooted for the Raiders a lot in my years of being a football fan. I remember when they had Bo jackson and Marcus Allen in Art Shell's first stint as a HC. I also rooted for them when Gruden was there when they went to the SB. But since Gruden left, Al's butchered that team over and over and he's gotten worse and worse with his dealings with people he hires. There is no reason for me to believe that he's going to all of a sudden change his ways now and go back to making smart sound decisions or where he'll let someone else do it for him.
:logo:
you win!! Al Davis is a *****, we need a GM and Raiders suck!
Let's get back to Texans :logo: talk
Go Texans!

Yeah, I meant to put the AFC Championship from the year before. Thanks for the correction.

It wasn't meant to be ticky tacky. The whole thing just stands out because Gruden went from an almost SB team to an almost SB team and then you get the great debate of how much credit should he get.

It wasn't meant to be ticky tacky. The whole thing just stands out because Gruden went from an almost SB team to an almost SB team and then you get the great debate of how much credit should he get.

as good as Tony Dungy was the Buccs traded their 1st and 2nd round picks from 2002, their 1st rounder from 2003, their 2nd rounder from 2004 and 8 million dollars in cash for Gruden. Yeah he deserved every credit, if it wasn't for Gruden no other team could of stopped Rich Gannon. Gruden knew his tricks, he knew our game.

I think I was wrong about T.O, he might be a problem in Cincy.

so it looks like T.O is going to want some stats, first problem is that the Bengals have too many WR, second..Chad also love stats and demands the ball all the time. trouble in cincy :voodoo:

I remember watching NFL Total Access after the Bengals played the Jets in the play-offs. They were of the consensus, that Cincy's biggest problem, is that they had no one to go over the middle. That was where Houshmandzada(sp) made his living.

That's what T.O. brings, that none of their other WRs bring.

So I don't believe it is going to be an issue of how many WRs the Bengals have, but the type.

& Terrell is the right type.

Shipley has to now deal with at least three guys ahead of him on the deapth chart all three of which are pretty much head cases i.e.
That's not exactly true. There are three wide receiver positions. The X, Y, & Z positions. Not many WRs in the league can play all three. Wes Welker may be the most versatile in the league right now, but he'll never play in Randy Moss's spot.

IMHO, Shipley won't be behind Ocho Cinco on the depth chart, because he does not play that position. Antonio Bryant does. T.O. is the only
X receiver that should be ahead of Shipley on the depth chart, a physical WR that can play on the L.O.S.

Then you have your slot (Y) receiver. It is totally possible, that Shipley could start as the Y.

Anyone of those receivers go down (due to injury), and Shipley is in (if he's deemed worthy).

So technically, there is only one receiver ahead of Shipley.
Fans tend to look at all of this from a pure talent and winning stand point and guess what they are 100 percent correct in looking at it that way but this team is going to explode off of the field and blow up.
I don't think that is fair. I simply don't believe his "antics" are as bad as what the media makes them out to be. I've never seen him complain about not getting the ball, when they were winning. When they are loosing, and they aren't throwing him the ball, I'm on the sideline complaining with him.
Owens is on a downhill slide but might still be good enough the problem is his ego though and because of it I spell one word for this signing that word is trouble based on the past when he was on his own but now he'll have at the very least two partners in crime that can never be a good thing. I don't even see all of these three getting along to begin with this will be a great signing that looks perfect on paper sure but at the end of the day I spell mistake and nothing but JMO.

Ocho Cinco has never got in any kind of trouble off the field. He jokes, he kids, he keeps the game light... ain't nothing wrong with that.

Terrell Owens has never got in any kind of trouble off the field. He's honest, he's determined, and he is dedicated to the game of football, and to winning. What could possibly wrong with that?

Antonio Bryant... I really haven't heard anything bad about him, since he threw the towel in Parcell's face. I don't know if there is a problem there.

All I can say....

Better get your popcorn ready.

Not everyone here. I'm with you. I like owners like Jerry Jones, and Al Davis, and Like you I put them up there with Steinbrenner (sp). They've made some moves, some didn't work out. If you've been in this game as long as A.D. has, you're going to make some mistakes.

It's not like the KC Chiefs have been the beacon of all that is good in the NFL. They've had their up and down years as well.

Some people just let the media get into their heads, and tell them what to think.

I think Tom Cable is the perfect guy for the job that has become what the HC of the Oakland Raiders has become. Guy will knock you on your ass if you get out of line.

Al Davis is the man.

But forgive me, if I don't go on & on about it on a Texans MB.

Not everyone here. I'm with you. I like owners like Jerry Jones, and Al Davis, and Like you I put them up there with Steinbrenner (sp). They've made some moves, some didn't work out. If you've been in this game as long as A.D. has, you're going to make some mistakes.

It's not like the KC Chiefs have been the beacon of all that is good in the NFL. They've had their up and down years as well.

Some people just let the media get into their heads, and tell them what to think.

I think Tom Cable is the perfect guy for the job that has become what the HC of the Oakland Raiders has become. Guy will knock you on your ass if you get out of line.

Al Davis is the man.

But forgive me, if I don't go on & on about it on a Texans MB.

I have to give your some respect & rep. I understand i am in the wrong website to talk about the Raiders but I have to stand in what I believe and who I am. but its cool there are others out there that supports us

NFL Network was showing live scenes of his first practice in Cincy. This is almost worse than Favre watch.

NFL Network was showing live scenes of his first practice in Cincy. This is almost worse than Favre watch.

The thing with that is that Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen are going to every teams camp site and today they were at cincy. Mortensen will be at Texans camp tomorrow and Adam at the bears

That's not exactly true. There are three wide receiver positions. The X, Y, & Z positions. Not many WRs in the league can play all three. Wes Welker may be the most versatile in the league right now, but he'll never play in Randy Moss's spot.

IMHO, Shipley won't be behind Ocho Cinco on the depth chart, because he does not play that position. Antonio Bryant does. T.O. is the only
X receiver that should be ahead of Shipley on the depth chart, a physical WR that can play on the L.O.S.

Then you have your slot (Y) receiver. It is totally possible, that Shipley could start as the Y.

Anyone of those receivers go down (due to injury), and Shipley is in (if he's deemed worthy).

So technically, there is only one receiver ahead of Shipley.

I don't think that is fair. I simply don't believe his "antics" are as bad as what the media makes them out to be. I've never seen him complain about not getting the ball, when they were winning. When they are loosing, and they aren't throwing him the ball, I'm on the sideline complaining with him.

Ocho Cinco has never got in any kind of trouble off the field. He jokes, he kids, he keeps the game light... ain't nothing wrong with that.

Terrell Owens has never got in any kind of trouble off the field. He's honest, he's determined, and he is dedicated to the game of football, and to winning. What could possibly wrong with that?

Antonio Bryant... I really haven't heard anything bad about him, since he threw the towel in Parcell's face. I don't know if there is a problem there.

All I can say....

TO has brought teams DOWN and acted a fool. The guy is good but he's a jerk. You may be right but Ownes already bitched about wearing 81 on his back. All three are great but complete clowns. He basically forced the Ravens to deal him to the EAGLES. And Bryant on one hand is injury prone. TO and Chad are both ball hogs too. Shipley having to deal with asshats was my main point here not the X, Y, and Z stuff because you're correct about that. Don't think Owens did not act up with the Bills last season you just did not here about it because the Bills are not too good of a team but it was present then as well. It must be why I have a friend who works for our Texans with a shirt which reads word for word want to cure lockeroom cancer cut TO which is pretty funny to me and exactly on target. I just laughed when he told me he ownes the shirt.:clap:

All I can say....

Antonio Bryant got released by Dallas because of the towel toss in Parcells face, then he couldn't get along with Nolan in SF, then he was tossed for failed drug test then he was tagged by the Bucs and stayed hurt all year. Now you heard something bad about him. He did have a super year in 2008 and thats about all thats good with him. T.O. can easily be the #2 WR on that team. Should be interesting and entertaining with T.O. and Chad

TO has brought teams DOWN and acted a fool. The guy is good but he's a jerk. You may be right but Ownes already bitched about wearing 81 on his back. All three are great but complete clowns. He basically forced the Ravens to deal him to the EAGLES. And Bryant on one hand is injury prone. TO and Chad are both ball hogs too. Shipley having to deal with asshats was my main point here not the X, Y, and Z stuff because you're correct about that. Don't think Owens did not act up with the Bills last season you just did not here about it because the Bills are not too good of a team but it was present then as well. It must be why I have a friend who works for our Texans with a shirt which reads word for word want to cure lockeroom cancer cut TO which is pretty funny to me and exactly on target. I just laughed when he told me he ownes the shirt.:clap:

Shipley = Slot receiver. They will use him like the Texans use David Anderson.

Antonio Bryant got released by Dallas because of the towel toss in Parcells face, then he couldn't get along with Nolan in SF, then he was tossed for failed drug test then he was tagged by the Bucs and stayed hurt all year. Now you heard something bad about him. He did have a super year in 2008 and thats about all thats good with him. T.O. can easily be the #2 WR on that team. Should be interesting and entertaining with T.O. and Chad
I do remember all of this I just did not want to go into all of these stories.

Shipley = Slot receiver. They will use him like the Texans use David Anderson.
This I know. Just wanted to let you know not being smart with you here. Thank you.

Back