Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Survivor assistance please

toronto

Hall of Fame
Hi all

In a significant one, and this week feels like a break from the pack kind of week.

I have used...

Steelers
Chargers
Broncos
Saints
Pats

I have pencilled in Seattle but am hedging as it's not their easiest game...

wondering if the Ravens in TB or Pack in Miami are better, as well as SF in STL...

Hi all

In a significant one, and this week feels like a break from the pack kind of week.

I have used...

Steelers
Chargers
Broncos
Saints
Pats

wondering if the Ravens in TB or Pack in Miami are better, as well as SF in STL...

I'm in one where I'm going with Cincy over Carolina. Seems to fit your break from the pack criteria.

Hi all

I have used...

Steelers
Chargers
Broncos
Saints
Pats

Okay Toronto, please tell us you ignored this entire thread exept for JB's posts

Hope it turned out good for you.

Seattle for me, good luck.

Like I said, put all your chips in on the 'Boys.
smiley-char143.gif

Okay Toronto, please tell us you ignored this entire thread exept for JB's posts

Hope it turned out good for you.

So funny story...I waited to find out who was playing QB for the Cards...the picks were sent out by the convener at 12:00 and I emailed her back asking to change my pick to the cards. Was told I was stuck per the rules.

I am out and bummed, but she stated at the start in her rules that once she sends out the picks at 12pm on Sunday, that's it.

Sucks but its fair.

Okay, here's mine this week. I'm in a two strike Away only league where you have to go with a road team every week. I already have 1 strike picking NO in week one. Teams I have picked:

New Orleans
New England
Indianapolis
Detroit
Seattle
San Diego

Legit options for me this week include: Cleveland @ Jacksonville, Arizona @ Oakland, Tennessee @ Washington, Cincinnati @ Indy & Houston @ Pittsburgh. I don't like Tennessee enough to pick them on the road and I'm not likely picking against the Colts in Indy. Thoughts?

Cleveland is playing good ball right now. Probably just cursed them and you but they're looking better and better every week...plus Jacksonville blows.

Yeah, I figured it was between those two teams but for discussion purposes I wanted to add other options.

Don't really see any other viable options out there

I think Houston can win, but it's too dicey to count on it... Other road teams just suck or have a horrible matchup

Okay, here's mine this week. I'm in a two strike Away only league where you have to go with a road team every week. I already have 1 strike picking NO in week one. Teams I have picked:

New Orleans
New England
Indianapolis
Detroit
Seattle
San Diego

Legit options for me this week include: Cleveland @ Jacksonville, Arizona @ Oakland, Tennessee @ Washington, Cincinnati @ Indy & Houston @ Pittsburgh. I don't like Tennessee enough to pick them on the road and I'm not likely picking against the Colts in Indy. Thoughts?

Just my opinion, but these look to be the most likely road winners.

Still pissed. God I could have used that 9k pot.

I'd go cards in Oakland, doubt there is a more sensible play.

Then again, I went with the 'book' and paid. Every instinct told me to switch pucks, but I didn't. Damn

Still pissed. God I could have used that 9k pot.

I'd go cards in Oakland, doubt there is a more sensible play.

Then again, I went with the 'book' and paid. Every instinct told me to switch pucks, but I didn't. Damn

what is the entry fee to build a 9k pot?

Back