Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Super Bowl Scenario

Speaking of being stoned, it has occured to me that it is now theoretically possible the Texans can host the AFC Championship game.

The Chiefs are beatable and let's see if Jackson stays healthy. Right now, the odds of getting to the SB feels about like our odds of beating Buffalo when we were half way through the 3rd quarter. Crazier things have happened.

The Chiefs are beatable and let's see if Jackson stays healthy. Right now, the odds of getting to the SB feels about like our odds of beating Buffalo when we were half way through the 3rd quarter. Crazier things have happened.
I agree. I just saw online that the Chiefs’ fans are so happy that they’re facing us. They’re already celebrating their “Revenge Tour.” I hope the Texans show up well prepared because KC has already written us off. They’re even predicting scores of 42-10 on Twitter, lol.

Reactions: Max
I agree. I just saw online that the Chiefs’ fans are so happy that they’re facing us. They’re already celebrating their “Revenge Tour.” I hope the Texans show up well prepared because KC has already written us off. They’re even predicting scores of 42-10 on Twitter, lol.
They obviously don't know our LWW super power.

Revenge tour? For a regular season week 6 game? Pfft!

How about our revenge tour? Exorcising ghosts of 35-3, and now to avenge 30-0.

And yeah, there's that LWW mojo we've got going on.

Back