Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sunday Night Football

saleen12

Practice Squad
Alright, I'm not trying to look past Indy by any means, but it seems to be the trend for teams to wear an alternate uniform for Sunday Night Football. So what do y'all think about the Texans maybe wearing the Blue Jerseys, with the Blue pants? Or any other suggestions?

I'm kinda gettin' into the Battle Red Uni's. Wear 'em with the white pants and
red stuff on the end. ;)

Dan, I'm also a fan of the red uni's....but that's what Battle Red Day is for....we need to come out in a solid color like the Ravens did on Sunday.

anybody think they will mic a texan? im betting on them putting it on a packer. :thumbdown

....but not that we are looking past indy of course....

ccdude730 said:
anybody think they will mic a texan? im betting on them putting it on a packer. :thumbdown

....but not that we are looking past indy of course....

Yeah...more than likely they would put it on Favre.. :sleep: , but would like it on Dunta or Robaire...the two more vocal part of the defense. :yap

TEXANS84 said:
Yeah...more than likely they would put it on Favre.. :sleep: , but would like it on Dunta or Robaire...the two more vocal part of the defense. :yap

Yeah i have been seeing Dunta talking a lot of mess,,,means he's getting more confident ! I'd like him to be miked up hear what he's saying !

TEXANS84 said:

Normally put it on a defender. Probably one of their D-linemen or McKenzie in their secondary.

blue britches and the blue and white double reverse jersey. i don't think that they can do that though. i would like to hear the rook talking yang to somebody. that would be nice.

They announced before the season that the Jackosnville game would be the only time the Texans wear battle red this year.

when was the last time we even wore the regular blue and white?

lets not get carried away with alternate uniforms, it gets rediculous after a while, keep it moderate

rittenhouserobz said:
McKenzie plays for NO now, but you are right a Packer gets the mic.

Thanks...I kind of took a shot in the dark at that one. I thought he went somewhere else. Do they have a big time corner now?

Well, we have all answered the question. Since red is for battle red (my personal choice). I guess that all blue is the obvious choice. I thought that the Ravens looked pretty sharp. :whoohoo:

Back