Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Stupid FA question

Jagsbch

Waterboy
Matt Forte or Willie Parker?

Chicago is playing Indy and Freeney was out virtually the entire preseason, Bob Sanders had the surgery, Peyton is going to be hating his offensive line given he lost his gaurd and center from last season.

Indy's defense has been strong and Houstons defense is going to rock this season, I imagine Ben will be forst to keep up with what is looking to be the high flying offense of the texans, Steelers are no longer a run first team, they actually passed it 1/3 of the time more in the first half last season. It is as if they are going to the run in the second half to sustain leads and such.

I really need some advice here because Forte is going to be a stud in the passing and well as ST game this season. Thanks guys.

Matt Forte or Willie Parker?

Chicago is playing Indy and Freeney was out virtually the entire preseason, Bob Sanders had the surgery, Peyton is going to be hating his offensive line given he lost his gaurd and center from last season.

Indy's defense has been strong and Houstons defense is going to rock this season, I imagine Ben will be forst to keep up with what is looking to be the high flying offense of the texans, Steelers are no longer a run first team, they actually passed it 1/3 of the time more in the first half last season. It is as if they are going to the run in the second half to sustain leads and such.

I really need some advice here because Forte is going to be a stud in the passing and well as ST game this season. Thanks guys.

don't forget Parker will share touches with Mendenhall

Back