3. Texans - Evan Neal, OT
4. Jets - Kavon Thibodeaux, Edge
5. Giants - Kenny Pickett, QB
6. Texans - Devonte Wyatt, DT
7. Giants - Kyle Hamilton, S
8. Falcons - Malik Willis, QB
9. Seattle - Matt Corral, QB
10. Jets - Sauce Gardner, CB

Assuming the Texans trade Tunsil, DO NOT sign Maliek Collins and trade DW4 to Panthers.

I wouldn't have a problem with this draft even if they did re-sign Collins. But in this case I probably would pick Gardner and look at Winfrey or Mathis in the 2nd. However if he was there in the 2nd it would be real hard for me to pass on OG Green, WR's Watson/Pickens or Moore.

Traded down 2x from 3. Giants sent 7 and 36 to the Texans for the 3rd pick. Vikings sent 12 and 46 to the Texans for the 7th pick. Texans trade Tunsil to the Bengals for their 31, 134, & 173. Texans trade Cooks to the Raiders for their 53 pick.

012: LT- Trevor Penning / Northern Iowa
031: WR- Skyy Moore / Western Michigan
036: LG- Jamaree Salyer / Georgia
037: RB- Breece Hall / Iowa State
046: LB- Chad Muma / Wyoming
053: DL- Travis Jones / Connecticut
068: DE- Cameron Thomas / San Diego State
080: RT- Andrew Stueber / Michigan
134: RB- Rachaad White / Arizona State
135: TE- Jelani Woods / Virginia
173: CB- Kalon Barnes / Baylor
181: CB- Zyon McCollum / Sam Houston State
204: SS- Markquese Bell / Florida A&M
206: CB- Jaylon Watson / Washington State
243: FS- JT Woods / Baylor

Traded down 2x from 3. Giants sent 7 and 36 to the Texans for the 3rd pick. Vikings sent 12 and 46 to the Texans for the 7th pick. Texans trade Tunsil to the Bengals for their 31, 134, & 173. Texans trade Cooks to the Raiders for their 53 pick.

012: LT- Trevor Penning / Northern Iowa
031: WR- Skyy Moore / Western Michigan
036: LG- Jamaree Salyer / Georgia
037: RB- Breece Hall / Iowa State
046: LB- Chad Muma / Wyoming
053: DL- Travis Jones / Connecticut
068: DE- Cameron Thomas / San Diego State
080: RT- Andrew Stueber / Michigan
134: RB- Rachaad White / Arizona State
135: TE- Jelani Woods / Virginia
173: CB- Kalon Barnes / Baylor
181: CB- Zyon McCollum / Sam Houston State
204: SS- Markquese Bell / Florida A&M
206: CB- Jaylon Watson / Washington State
243: FS- JT Woods / Baylor
A+ for volume, that's for sure.

I wouldn't have a problem with this draft even if they did re-sign Collins. But in this case I probably would pick Gardner and look at Winfrey or Mathis in the 2nd. However if he was there in the 2nd it would be real hard for me to pass on OG Green, WR's Watson/Pickens or Moore.
With the price of meat these days, you can't go wrong with almost 700 lbs of beef, Neal and Wyatt. Maybe I should change out Wyatt for Jordan Davis.

A+ for volume, that's for sure.

Getting out of the gate strong during Phase I of a rebuild is imperative. To accomplish this feat….there’s got to be some savvy dealings in the draft to get picks and players.

With the price of meat these days, you can't go wrong with almost 700 lbs of beef, Neal and Wyatt. Maybe I should change out Wyatt for Jordan Davis.

If the time was right and it isn't, I would advocate drafting Walker and if Davis fell to #15 I would trade up for him.

Back