Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Spurrier talks to Hoke

Fiddy

All Pro
i hope coach hoke stays here to further what he's done with robinson...robinson is right there for defensive rookie of the year and we need coach hoke to stay in to continue his progress

Aaron Glenn spoke very highly of Hoke on his show tonight. He says he is very good with the young DBs. I've seen Hoke in action many times at training camp. He's a very vocal and in-your-face kind of guy.

I've only seen Hoke on the "Welcome to the NFL Rookie" program. He appeared to be tougher on DRob than Atlanta's DCoordinator was on DHall. Apparently whatever Hoke has done has worked wonders on DRob. He's done very well this year. I'd love to see him stay, but I'd understand if he went to South Carolina to be Spurrier's DCoordinator.

texasguy346 said:
I've only seen Hoke on the "Welcome to the NFL Rookie" program. He appeared to be tougher on DRob than Atlanta's DCoordinator was on DHall. Apparently whatever Hoke has done has worked wonders on DRob. He's done very well this year. I'd love to see him stay, but I'd understand if he went to South Carolina to be Spurrier's DCoordinator.

i also think a lot of D-Robs good performance has to do with playing across from one of the best CB in the league. He has learned from one of the best !

This says it all:

"I'm in a good situation where I'm at," Hoke said. "I work for a great head coach, a great owner and a great general manager. ... My family likes it here. ... We just felt like this was the best place for us."

Couldn't agree with Hoke more. Why go work for a creep like Spurrier when you're already with the best organization in football?

Back