Larry Fitzgerald
Calvin Johnson
Brandon Marshall
Wes Welker
Vernon Davis

Kris Brown

Bronco Defense
Texan Defense

I went Homer for backup Defense and QB, but value based it made sense.

you should try and flip larry fitzgerald for another good wideout. Maybe package him with mike bell and try and land andre or chad johnson. you don't want 2 wide recievers from the same team. It means a lot of feast or famine weeks. Build a consistent team.

you should try and flip larry fitzgerald for another good wideout. Maybe package him with mike bell and try and land andre or chad johnson. you don't want 2 wide recievers from the same team. It means a lot of feast or famine weeks. Build a consistent team.

I agree, sortof.

You are rocking at WR, but I am worried about your RB situation. If I were you, I would package Larry or Anquan and a RB and trade for a better RB.

Aim for LaDainian (may as well, someone might be stupid enough to give him up), Steven Jackson, Joseph Addai, Rudi Johnson. Someone who is a comfortable #1 contributor.

That is, of course, if you can find a suitable replacement at WR off the waivers. Pick up Jacoby Jones!

thanks for the reviews guys!

I don't think anyone in this league is going to bite on a trade so soon, but maybe after the first few weeks.

I guess I am pinning my hopes on Leinert having a really good year, bt everything I've read points that direction.

I have another draft this evening at the #8 spot so I'll see if I can change it up for the better tonight.

I don't think your RB situation is that bad.

Henry and McGahee should do pretty well this year. You never know about LenWhale.

I agree that you might want to trade Fitzgerald for another RB.

Back