Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

soooo....

Grid

All Pro
Well.. now that our playoff dreams truely are stupid and unrealisitic.. any chance we can just continue playing to lose and get ourselves a good draft pick :P.

Ya know.. i love the proffesionalism of our team, and the maturity.. but maybe we DO need a T.O. or Chad Johnson or something.. maybe a bad attitude is better than no attitude. Its apparent that we are not capable of getting ourselves fired up.

im embarrased for my team. i hate being proven wrong.. but we really are still an expansion team.. we have bursts of greatness.. but our inconsistency and lack of heart will always keep us on the bottom.

Oh, and scrap the oline. This year.. we dont need to draft defense.. we need to draft linemen. oline and dline. oline because we couldnt block a peewee team.. and dline because we obviously need depth to counteract the injuries.

Of all the position groups, the offensive line takes the longest to work together. We will be fine here despite the lack of patience from you guys.

while i understand that.. we have allowed Carr to be sacked 4 times in the first half.. by the worst defense in the league.

our "pro bowl" RB hasnt even broken the 2 yards per carry "wall"

Our passing game is nonexistent.. carr has no time. The only time we completed passes is when Carr went mobile.. he has no pocket.

Yah.. it takes a while for your oline to mesh and become good.. but an oline should at least start out at COMPETENT.. and work towards good. Not start out as **** and work towards competent.

The oline HAS done well at times.. but there is just no excuse for a performance like this.. none. They are professional football players.

I really would rather watch the Texans go 5-11 for years instead of seeing some jack-$$ like T.O. in a Texans uniform. That will never change.

I have never believed Seth Wand was the answer at LT, but it may be that he's the best answer right now. Back in camp, they said putting him there enabled us to get the best linemen on the field. Is that still true? Spears is doing nothing today to convince me otherwise.

Top priority has to be left tackle.

Who is our pro bowl RB? Dom is not a top back and never was one.

If you think our team is a playoff team you are going to be dissapointed. If you consider how tough this league is and we are good enough to beat good teams at home and play .500 ball for the most part, I'd consider this a good season on balance.

Wand will be fine at LT too. He is progressing nicely.

Grid said:
Well.. now that our playoff dreams truely are stupid and unrealisitic
OK, good, now welcome back to the real world. Now, the realistic goal for this year was .500, remember. Still well within our reach.

There's gonna be some bad games boys and girls... this happens to be one of them vs. the Colts.

Beginning of the season, most were saying around the 8-8 mark would be a good season... then the TEXANS win a couple in a row, golly all of the season we're going to the playoffs. Lose games in a row (most likely), we've moved from firing coaches to replacing the team.

With those 8 wins most were projecting, those other 8 losses gotta come from somewhere.

Understandable about the frustration. It's just sad to know what the guys can do if they're really into it. It just seems these past two against horse teams, they've just been uninspired. Appears that if they get in a funk, they just cannot get out.

Losing to Indy, especially @ Indy, is not difficult to understand. What's hard
to figure is the total collapse we're having today.

Back