Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Song that best reflects your feelings about the team.

This is how I feel after our 0-3 start.
And I don't see a win coming anytime soon.
Same old Houston Texans. What can you say?

I use Amy Lee as a teaching tool for my daughter who's just now learning to sing. I LOVE her voice.

No lie. Here's a couple of angels singing about a missing person. Translates to a missing coaching philosophy.

Voice of a Angel.. I love this girl.
(And the only reason why don't use mfer angel is because in this case I'm scared too) it'd be blasphemy to curse.. her voice is so buetiful.

Last edited:

I'm 43 years old currently and 44 in a few months. For every bit I can remember, I've been a Houston pro football fan. Starting with the Oilers, the orphaned titans (just a minute in limbo), and then our dysfunctional Texans, I've waited for a superbowl.

I enjoyed the rockets and astros success but it never had the same weight for me. I don't live and die by their games. I do (or did until ob's ousted) for football. And I'm still f'ing waiting.

The slow plodding monotonous nature of this song reflects that wait and it's an excuse to advertise a hardly known b-side I always loved...

Good thread.

I'm 43 years old currently and 44 in a few months. For every bit I can remember, I've been a Houston pro football fan. Starting with the Oilers, the orphaned titans (just a minute in limbo), and then our dysfunctional Texans, I've waited for a superbowl.

I enjoyed the rockets and astros success but it never had the same weight for me. I don't live and die by their games. I do (or did until ob's ousted) for football. And I'm still f'ing waiting.

The slow plodding monotonous nature of this song reflects that wait and it's an excuse to advertise a hardly known b-side I always loved...

Good thread.

I didn't know you were that young...

You hide it well

The song has not yet been written, but if it were it would be called something like “The Chin Hole of Failure”

Back