Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

So now, WHO IS READY FOR SOME GB PACKERS?

chadthedrummer7

Practice Squad
So i guess NOW it is ok to ask (since it is this weeks game) Who is ready to see Brett Favre in Houston?
What is wrong with the Texans O-line? Man that was a horrible display yesterday... 2 plays in a ROW Carr fumbles....sack-a-roosky!
Anybody like Javon Walker now? He kicked some serious *** yesterday...
Oh man!
Well I am so ready to get down there and see some bad *** football in y'alls new stadium!

Who is with me?
Where can one go to have a good time on Saturday night in downtown Houston?

GO PACK GO!

SlimBooter said:
Since your real excited for the game I would suggest you take a trip down Montrose.

lol:

Ahhh....where's the hopitality???

To the original poster....just go to downtown on the Main Street strip. There are plenty of places for you to hang out at on Main Street. There's other places besides Main but once you get there....you can ask around to see what's poppin. I say Main Street cause there's no getting lost. You know you're on Main Street in downtown cause it's the block that's mostly lit and it also has the Metro Rail down the middle of it.

Now THAT is some hospitality! Thank you SB T... i was thinkin of headin over to the Filo party in the parkin lot as well... But thank you for your kindness...
Should be a great game!

i agree with the main st. response. if you remember anything from what they showed on the superbowl broadcasts, that was main st. it will be nothing like that but there are lots of bars/clubs over there. just make sure you're buttoned up and tucked in to be on the safe side. save you're jersey for sunday. hope you have fun saturday night and at the game.

chadthedrummer7 said:
So i guess NOW it is ok to ask (since it is this weeks game) ..
Hi again Chad .. Now it's your turn ..lol .. welcome back.
But tread lighty .. we have a collective headache today.

Back