Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
This could have been closed and Watson playing for another team. And the Texans would have had a few great picks. But, Mr "My Ego, I did Nothing" Watson is not smart enough to pay the first woman what they asked for. It would have been a blip on the radar at best and then gone. As soon as he refused, keep in mind HIS OWN people told him to pay, I'm sure Buzbee sought out anyone who had contact with Watson. In other words he was warned about it and offered a way out and decided to smear his own name and future.
If that's true and I dunno how you would know that whole story, but if true DW4 is certainly a world class dumb-azz.

badboy

Hall of Fame
You don't need due process to know that Watson's moral standards are not those that fans, at least for some, do not want associated with the organization and want him gone regardless of the legal outcome.
I want DW gone but I'm not saying he is guilty nor will I say he belongs in jail without our justice system saying it. None of us have all the evidence and we let our personal stuff run our mouths.

badboy

Hall of Fame
My problem with this statement is the same as as my problem with "not looking at the schedule" and "taking it one game at a time."

It's about context. Football players shouldn't look at the schedule; they should take it one game at a time. But that doesn't apply to the fans or owners or anyone who isn't involved in the day-to-day prep for a game. Similarly, if a person is a policeman or on a jury, they have to believe and follow due process. They have to treat people as innocent until they're proven guilty in a court of law. But if a person isn't on a jury and isn't involved with the legal system, then they are free to make up their mind whenever they want on little or no evidence. They can make up their mind because that's what their friends think, or because someone they trust tells them what to think, or because they read something in a horoscope or something. Now... they can't make up their minds and then take the law into their own hands and go all vigilante. But they're not bound by due process. Most of the people here are not bound by due process.
My problem with your statement is you seem to think a person can make up their mind about someone's guilt based on minimal evidence and then that person could be on a jury for someone else and not make his mind up until all evidence is presented. I doubt that.

It says something that you will judge a person without facts but not judge another if on a jury.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
When you think of the criticism you took for calling Watson stupid. Do you get warm and fuzzies being able to openly call Watson trash and pervert without anyone disagreeing or criticizing or just ignoring you? When repeatedly calling him pervert, freak and trash, do you keep a Watson towel nearby or is it you just trolling and trying to see who will defend him? Bored minds want to know.
I just give my thoughts and my thoughts are he is worse than I thought he was.

I get no joy out of the Pervert making the city of Houston look bad or the Texans org look bad.

I'm enjoying watching the truth come out and hope even more truth comes out. It's very entertaining and isn't that what sports are supposed to be all about?

I was wondering how long it would take you to make this post. Can't stand the way things are working out for your guy can you?

Number19

Hall of Fame
I want DW gone but I'm not saying he is guilty nor will I say he belongs in jail without our justice system saying it. None of us have all the evidence and we let our personal stuff run our mouths.
Follow the conversation, it's not about justice. When Steelb said he wanted Watson gone because he's "trash", he's referring to Watson's moral character.

badboy

Hall of Fame
Follow the conversation, it's not about justice. When Steelb said he wanted Watson gone because he's "trash", he's referring to Watson's moral character.
Of course it is about justice or it should be and I am not the only way that feels that way. Steel has stated that he wants Watson gone because he's trash but he also is convinced as are some others that DW is guilty but does not have all the evidence. It seems very clear at least to me that steel wants Watson in prison whether he's found guilty or not in a court of law because steel thinks he is guilty. Guilty based on what women claimed DW did or forced them to do and how many women are saying it.

I agree that it looks bad but I'm not condemning Watson to prison until due process is completed.

This board has presented "evidence " before condemning others only to find out later that evidence was not complete.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Of course it is about justice or it should be and I am not the only way that feels that way. Steel has stated that he wants Watson gone because he's trash but he also is convinced as are some others that DW is guilty but does not have all the evidence. It seems very clear at least to me that steel wants Watson in prison whether he's found guilty or not in a court of law because steel thinks he is guilty. Guilty based on what women claimed DW did or forced them to do and how many women are saying it.

I agree that it looks bad but I'm not condemning Watson to prison until due process is completed.

This board has presented "evidence " before condemning others only to find out later that evidence was not complete.
You're putting words in my mouth and you're wrong. I've said if the Pervert is guilty then I want him to be traded to the Mean Machine and I've posted this many times. Do you feel differently and if so why?

The reason I call the Pervert trash is because of his low moral character. Are you saying after reading through the complaints (I'm assuming you've read through them) and things the Pervert has admitted to doing, that he's a man (I use the word Man very loosely) of very low Character. Do you disagree that the he's a man of low character? Or will he only become a man of low character in your eyes if he's convicted of a crime in court? Because if it's the last sentence you typed we will never agree and we have total definitions of the word moral and this is just after what the Pervert has admitted to have done.

Dejaview

All Pro
You keep repeating this mantra but what makes you think for an instance that our “justice system” is fair, especially towards people of wealth or political connections? Hell it’s not even fair between genders.

The Pencil Neck

Hall of Fame
My problem with your statement is you seem to think a person can make up their mind about someone's guilt based on minimal evidence and then that person could be on a jury for someone else and not make his mind up until all evidence is presented. I doubt that.

It says something that you will judge a person without facts but not judge another if on a jury.
My problem with your problem with my statement is that it's naive and unrealistic. People judge other people constantly and make up their minds without any facts. Everybody does that. You see someone you don't know on the street and you make judgments based on how they're dressed, who they're with, what they're doing.

Now. I'm not saying "make up their minds" meaning that they can't change their assessments when new facts come in. Some people do and some people don't, but those sorts of judgments take place. People decide whether to like someone or not really quickly. If some guy walks in wearing a Jaguars tee shirt and flip-flops... I mean... judgments are made. People make up their minds about whether celebrities are cool or nice or assholes, without ever having met them based entirely off of hearsay and what they see in the media.

In a case like this, people are going to see what's reported in the media and they're going to make judgments based on that. Some people are going to find some sources credible, but not others. And other people will be exactly the opposite. All of these people are going to form opinions about that and then state these opinions like they're facts. That's life. Expecting people to follow due-process and wait for an actual verdict before making up their minds, or even agreeing with a verdict once it's reached, is unrealistic.

Even people who ARE following due process make up their minds during that process, they just need to be open to allowing new facts to allow them to change their minds.

Last edited:

SnakeEyes

Under NRG
Most people have decided based on what is available. That's certainly can change based on what happens with court. However, I saw a recent poll that has Watson 35% for people who think he is innocent the rest say guilty. So, as of now the public opinion is majority he is guilty.

He is not doing himself any favors by acting as if he is a victim. A statement with his side would have helped. Not any longer, as it would be seen as a ploy to try to undig some of the hole he is in.

djohn2oo8

All Pro
Most people have decided based on what is available. That's certainly can change based on what happens with court. However, I saw a recent poll that has Watson 35% for people who think he is innocent the rest say guilty. So, as of now the public opinion is majority he is guilty.

He is not doing himself any favors by acting as if he is a victim. A statement with his side would have helped. Not any longer, as it would be seen as a ploy to try to undig some of the hole he is in.
Yeah a statement would have helped early on. Now he is just blocking random folks on twitter for commenting on the situation lol

badboy

Hall of Fame
You keep repeating this mantra but what makes you think for an instance that our “justice system” is fair, especially towards people of wealth or political connections? Hell it’s not even fair between genders.
It is what we accept and I want it to complete process before I say he should go to prison. If it Is a rich sports athlete, you or a poor person all should be innocent until proven guilty.

badboy

Hall of Fame
My problem with your problem with my statement is that it's naive and unrealistic. People judge other people constantly and make up their minds without any facts. Everybody does that. You see someone you don't know on the street and you make judgments based on how they're dressed, who they're with, what they're doing.

Now. I'm not saying "make up their minds" meaning that they can't change their assessments when new facts come in. Some people do and some people don't, but those sorts of judgments take place. People decide whether to like someone or not really quickly. If some guy walks in wearing a Jaguars tee shirt and flip-flops... I mean... judgments are made. People make up their minds about whether celebrities are cool or nice or assholes, without ever having met them based entirely off of hearsay and what they see in the media.

In a case like this, people are going to see what's reported in the media and they're going to make judgments based on that. Some people are going to find some sources credible, but not others. And other people will be exactly the opposite. All of these people are going to form opinions about that and then state these opinions like they're facts. That's life. Expecting people to follow due-process and wait for an actual verdict before making up their minds, or even agreeing with a verdict once it's reached, is unrealistic.

Even people who ARE following due process make up their minds during that process, they just need to be open to allowing new facts to allow them to change their minds.
Those judgements don't end with "he should go to prison ".

SnakeEyes

Under NRG
If that's true and I dunno how you would know that whole story, but if true DW4 is certainly a world class dumb-azz.
That we can state as fact. The things he has done may or may not be fact. However, trolling Instagram for sex even after the people who work for you warn you. What did he do next? Trolled even more. When they told him he should settle with the first woman when they were contacted what did he do? He turned it down and ended up in the mess he is in now. Common sense is not something he seems to have much of based on the information directly from the people who represent him. I think it is Sports First, but you can Google it. One representative flat out outlined what Watson was told and how much he was strongly warned

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
However, trolling Instagram for sex even after the people who work for you warn you.
Technically we can't say this either. He was looking for a massage. Not one masseuse, whether defending Deshaun's character or attacking it, said anything about any expectation of sex.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
That we can state as fact. The things he has done may or may not be fact. However, trolling Instagram for sex even after the people who work for you warn you. What did he do next? Trolled even more. When they told him he should settle with the first woman when they were contacted what did he do? He turned it down and ended up in the mess he is in now. Common sense is not something he seems to have much of based on the information directly from the people who represent him. I think it is Sports First, but you can Google it. One representative flat out outlined what Watson was told and how much he was strongly warned
Quoted for truth

The Pervert isn't the only person lacking common sense, especially after reading this thread.

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
Any trade "This Year" involving Watson depends upon his being cleared of any and all charges both civil and criminal.

Otherwise he's not doing anything football related other than sitting on the CEL or holding out.
I think if he’s cleared of criminal charges…..teams will be ready to buy. Civil charges are going after his money and the more he loses, the harder he might play to recoup those financial loses.

He will face an NFL suspension but if it comes down to Goodell….civil suits might get him a 9 gamer.

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I just give my thoughts and my thoughts are he is worse than I thought he was.

I get no joy out of the Pervert making the city of Houston look bad or the Texans org look bad.

I'm enjoying watching the truth come out and hope even more truth comes out. It's very entertaining and isn't that what sports are supposed to be all about?

I was wondering how long it would take you to make this post. Can't stand the way things are working out for your guy can you?
Beyond this case, I lost respect for him and thought his character was rather low after signing a $110 million guaranteed contract and then demanding a trade four months later.

The rest of this stuff just falls in line with someone that is without honor and acts in a dishonorable manner. He's a lowlife.

Earl34

Hall of Fame
Beyond this case, I lost respect for him and thought his character was rather low after signing a $110 million guaranteed contract and then demanding a trade four months later.

The rest of this stuff just falls in line with someone that is without honor and acts in a dishonorable manner. He's a lowlife.
Good post and I agree with you. Also, even though you considered him a lowlife for months, I don't recall reading your posts where you have this obsessive need to type lowlife in every freaking post. Then again, I doubt you have an obsessive need to constantly troll this forum looking for a reaction.

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans

I still think the demand for a trade 4 months after signing this deal was directly related to his current situation and not a sudden falling out with the organization. For Deshaun….it became the convenient excuse to get out of town before the proverbial shite hit the fan. As the old saying goes, “you can run but you cannot hide”.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
So much for settlement.

From his honeymoon, Tony Buzbee takes a swipe at Deshaun Watson
July 19, 2021, 8:26 PM EDT

Lawyer Tony Buzbee hasn’t said much lately about the 22 cases he’s handling against Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson. On Monday, Buzbee took a swipe at Watson while on a honeymoon.

“I’m not a big spa guy, and I abhor someone I don’t know touching me; but I had been at the beach, and had some time to kill while Frances had her spa time,” Buzbee posted. “So, at her urging, I had what they call the ‘grounding’ massage here at Amanzoe, for 90 minutes. It was actually nice and relaxing — I fell asleep. But note, it was professional; I made no weird demands, I didn’t grind around on the table, I never fully disrobed, and I never acted like an entitled, horny, teenage boy. I’m also quite sure Tina, the massage professional, didn’t feel threatened, degraded, or uncomfortable in any way. Massage therapy is a legit profession made up of trained professionals trying to earn an honest living. That’s how it should be.”

Buzbee, who barely stopped talking about the cases when they were first filed in March, hasn’t said much in recent weeks. This gratuitous slap at Watson suggests that a settlement between now and the start of camp isn’t likely. The question then becomes whether the league will let Watson know before it’s time to report for camp whether he’ll be placed on paid leave.

If he’s not going to be placed on paid leave and if the Texans and other teams know it, a trade before the start of the season becomes a very real possibility.

badboy

Hall of Fame
So much for settlement.

From his honeymoon, Tony Buzbee takes a swipe at Deshaun Watson
July 19, 2021, 8:26 PM EDT

Lawyer Tony Buzbee hasn’t said much lately about the 22 cases he’s handling against Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson. On Monday, Buzbee took a swipe at Watson while on a honeymoon.

“I’m not a big spa guy, and I abhor someone I don’t know touching me; but I had been at the beach, and had some time to kill while Frances had her spa time,” Buzbee posted. “So, at her urging, I had what they call the ‘grounding’ massage here at Amanzoe, for 90 minutes. It was actually nice and relaxing — I fell asleep. But note, it was professional; I made no weird demands, I didn’t grind around on the table, I never fully disrobed, and I never acted like an entitled, horny, teenage boy. I’m also quite sure Tina, the massage professional, didn’t feel threatened, degraded, or uncomfortable in any way. Massage therapy is a legit profession made up of trained professionals trying to earn an honest living. That’s how it should be.”

Buzbee, who barely stopped talking about the cases when they were first filed in March, hasn’t said much in recent weeks. This gratuitous slap at Watson suggests that a settlement between now and the start of camp isn’t likely. The question then becomes whether the league will let Watson know before it’s time to report for camp whether he’ll be placed on paid leave.

If he’s not going to be placed on paid leave and if the Texans and other teams know it, a trade before the start of the season becomes a very real possibility.
I did not get why Buzbee put this out unless he was just trying to bring attention to the case again. Who cares if he got a massage so have thousands of others.

Just me but both attorneys dulled their reputation on this case.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I did not get why Buzbee put this out unless he was just trying to bring attention to the case again. Who cares if he got a massage so have thousands of others.

Sounds like he was minding his business & some idiot with a microphone asked him a question.

I don't think he called a press conference.

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
While he is on his honeymoon Buzzbutt is compelled to tell us all he didn't disrobe in the presense of another woman besides his new bride.
Wow, what a classy guy.
I find this strange 'cause I'm puzzled by his apparent attempt to trivialize this subject matter which is at the core of the DW4 case ?

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
People are becoming "creative" trying to put Buzbee's statement in a negative light........for him. If it were anything but a response to someone's question or comment, there would be much more than the statement presented. If anyone in this case is attempting to trivialize everything, it's Watson and company.

SnakeEyes

Under NRG
Solid guess based on elapsed time but still pure speculation
Not to mention he didn't settle when his own "team" who was (are they still?) backing him...warned him to stop. Then advised him to pay the first woman to avoid further issues. And also warned him to stay off Instagram in the way he was using it (an article is on this thread about the time table of events and how they warned him). He flat out ignored them and kept doing it. He would have never stopped had it not been made public.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Good post and I agree with you. Also, even though you considered him a lowlife for months, I don't recall reading your posts where you have this obsessive need to type lowlife in every freaking post. Then again, I doubt you have an obsessive need to constantly troll this forum looking for a reaction.
You post as much in this forum as much as I do.

It must be killing you that you have to admit your guy is a lowlife Pervert.

I can actually understand why you have the feelings you have, it must be he** not being able to admit you're a bad judge of character, BTW, it shouldn't bother you that I stopped referring to the Pervert as DW4, but I must apologize for renting space in your head. Sorry man, but it ain't my fault you were wrong, or my calling you out for being wrong after 3 years of the crap you tried to put me through. (Not that I gave 2 craps about your opinions of your hero worshiping) The uncomfortable truth will eventually come out for all to see. There's no need for me to say much more. Embrace the truth, this is very entertaining if you can get past your feelings being hurt.

Last edited:

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
People are becoming "creative" trying to put Buzbee's statement in a negative light........for him. If it were anything but a response to someone's question or comment, there would be much more than the statement presented. If anyone in this case is attempting to trivialize everything, it's Watson and company.
Apparently some posters aren't as entertained by this case as others are.

Why they try to back a Pervert and try to twist things around puzzles me. This was nothing more than Buzbee using his sense of humor to make a point. Not every guy that gets a massage is a Pervert.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Apparently some posters aren't as entertained by this case as others are.

Why they try to back a Pervert and try to twist things around puzzles me. This was nothing more than Buzbee using his sense of humor to make a point. Not every guy that gets a massage is a Pervert.
It’s truly not entertaining at all. This is a very sick situation for all parties involved.

Earl34

Hall of Fame

badboy

Hall of Fame
I don't think it was a reporter or press conference. Buzbee posted his thoughts on.......Instagram.

Tony Buzbee on Instagram:
Yep I was flippantly responding to TKs comment that someone with a microphone approached DW in Greece. I doubt that many in Greece other than American Texans fans if any even are aware of what's going on with Watson. IMO, this was Buzbee keeping the case and his name in the public mind. That's
his job I guess to promote his business. Buzbee putting his comments out on Instagram reminds me of the foolishness of d w using the same mode.

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
They are lawyers, so I doubt they care.

And they are both multi-millionaires, so I'm pretty certain that they don't care.

Both will ultimately come out on top of this situation, even the one that "loses". Both will have bigger numbers in their bank accounts when the dust eventually settles.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
blah blah blah 120 pages of posts and we still don't know much about the "situation" as a whole. All talk and no action. I'll be glad when this "situation" makes some progress in any direction.

(1) kick him out of the NFL, and the Texans are big time losers and get nothing for him.

(2) NFL punishment of some kind, but he gets to stay in the league and we trade him for picks.

One of those two things needs to happen, and it isn't happening fast enough for me.

Notice I didn't list an option of him playing for the Texans? Better get used to the QB carousel again. :lol:

djohn2oo8

All Pro
blah blah blah 120 pages of posts and we still don't know much about the "situation" as a whole. All talk and no action. I'll be glad when this "situation" makes some progress in any direction.

(1) kick him out of the NFL, and the Texans are big time losers and get nothing for him.

(2) NFL punishment of some kind, but he gets to stay in the league and we trade him for picks.

One of those two things needs to happen, and it isn't happening fast enough for me.

Notice I didn't list an option of him playing for the Texans? Better get used to the QB carousel again. :lol:
Just wait til we hear in exact terms of which Texans employees covered for him

badboy

Hall of Fame
They are lawyers, so I doubt they care.

And they are both multi-millionaires, so I'm pretty certain that they don't care.

Both will ultimately come out on top of this situation, even the one that "loses". Both will have bigger numbers in their bank accounts when the dust eventually settles.
Yeah as I said it's his job to keep his name in the public domain.

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member

How the hell do you trivialize forcing a woman to suck your .... among other things ?

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
If I'm on a jury, I'm going to have to hear about a gun, or a knife, drugs, or something. Some kind of coercion.

"To protect my business' future" ain't going to cut it.
The 85th Texas Legislature created a new law in 2017 called "Sexual Coercion," which makes it illegal to obtain money, sexual services or “intimate visual material” (as in naked pictures) by threat or the promise to not commit a crime (including threat to do harm to reputation) against someone .

Last edited:

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
The 85th Texas Legislature created a new law in 2017 called "Sexual Coercion," which makes it illegal to obtain money, sexual services or “intimate visual material” (as in naked pictures) by threat or the promise to not commit a crime (including threat to do harm to reputation) against someone .
If I'm on a jury, I'm going to have to hear about a gun, or a knife, drugs, or something. Some kind of coercion.

"To protect my business' future" ain't going to cut it.