Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Dejaview

All Pro
If arrogance could be monetized, Wat$on would have no problem paying all the women whatever they demand.

Funny thing is he's picking a team without knowing if that team will want anything to do with him in the end. . .no pun intended.
just Crap to get all the “girls” at the hairdresser (not posters here, thinking sports writers)following someone’s social media Gossip. Goodell and the NFL might have something to say when they wish to.edit. Like I knew he would DW is getting antsy as the season approaches. His WHOLE identity is tied up in football, yet amazingly he still thinks he is controlling his future and trade demands. he epitomizes the bizarre, privileged world of the NFL superstar. If I’m the GM and if I’m reading NC correctly you ice the guy. Do everything right. Don’t provide him media driven social justice excuses (and I havent heard him go that route) or NFL (players union)privileges. Sweat him out. What’s the hurry anyway until the NFL speaks.

Last edited:

badboy

Hall of Fame
Interesting scenario. However, remember Watson and Rodgers are both represented by Athletes First. Is it possible that all this Watson/Denver talk is really to raise the heat on the Packers to send Rodgers to the Broncos?
Of course but I play along until I knew Rogers going there.

badboy

Hall of Fame
Why would the Eagles want 1.1? Is there a great player to be drafted there to give up three ones for?
Franchise quarterback! Everybody wants one and there are several teams that do not have one. That appears to be the case for the Philadelphia Eagles, Detroit Lions Denver Broncos and the Miami Dolphins. Quite possibly the New York Jets.

As of now, IMO, only two college quarterbacks are worthy of franchise quarterback type classification. One is Spencer Rattler whom I do not have listed in the top five overall picks for 2022.

The other is only QB I have as franchise is Sam Howell.

1.1 Texans

1.2 Lions.

1.3 Giants

1.4 Panthers

1.5 Philly

1.6 Atl

1.7 Jets

1.8 Denver

All but Jets should be shopping for QB.

Texans trade DW to Detroit for 1.2 and 1.29 plus ?

Either GB keeps Rogers or he goes to Denver. There is no other QB left to take team to SB.
Philly has to consider Houston will take either Rattler or Howell unless Mills has a very good year and that is unlikely. Even if Houston doesn't want a q b does Philly hope team 3 or 4 don't go quarterback? What about the other teams who could quite reasonably trade up to 1.1?

Eagles three picks should come in somewhere around 3300-3400 and 1.1 = 3300.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Interesting scenario. However, remember Watson and Rodgers are both represented by Athletes First. Is it possible that all this Watson/Denver talk is really to raise the heat on the Packers to send Rodgers to the Broncos?
Never thought about this.

Dejaview

All Pro
Earl you might be onto to something here. What’s up with these players wanting
Does it matter why players want to play with Deshaun? It is obvious that they do. Again I think we need to be cautious assuming that everyone thinks the way that we do.
define countless. Means it’s a hot word for I really don’t know. If true then this is truly socially political (to everyone but the victims as usual) and maybe part of his defense. This is what the NFL and media has created. It’s a lawless fantasy world to entertain the masses. Anyone want to take bets on how all this will end going forward. Game will be unwatchable. Sorry Earl. Don’t know how I triggered your reply button.

Earl34

Hall of Fame
Steel is right, the boy is stupid.
Oops, too insensitive, cerebrally challenged.
To be fair. Kareem Jackson said something on a podcast. Ian Rapoport refuted Jackson's claim and added what he 'thinks", then a poster/alt account "speculates" it was leakage from Watson's camp. In other words, nothing from the lawyers, Texans, HPD or even Watson. Stupid can also describe falling for everything you read on the internet.

Last edited:

Texansballer74

The Marine
To be fair. Kareem Jackson said something on a podcast. Ian Rapoport refuted Jackson's claim and added what he 'thinks", then a poster/alt account "speculates" it was leakage from Watson's camp. In other words, nothing from the lawyers, Texans, HPD or even Watson. Stupid can also describe falling for everything you read on the internet.

Why is Jackson putting that out there like that anyways? He is out line for that crap. I guess he’s still butt hurt the Texans didn’t offer him another contract.

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
Franchise quarterback! Everybody wants one and there are several teams that do not have one. That appears to be the case for the Philadelphia Eagles, Detroit Lions Denver Broncos and the Miami Dolphins. Quite possibly the New York Jets.

As of now, IMO, only two college quarterbacks are worthy of franchise quarterback type classification. One is Spencer Rattler whom I do not have listed in the top five overall picks for 2022.

The other is only QB I have as franchise is Sam Howell.

1.1 Texans

1.2 Lions.

1.3 Giants

1.4 Panthers

1.5 Philly

1.6 Atl

1.7 Jets

1.8 Denver

All but Jets should be shopping for QB.

Texans trade DW to Detroit for 1.2 and 1.29 plus ?

Either GB keeps Rogers or he goes to Denver. There is no other QB left to take team to SB.
Philly has to consider Houston will take either Rattler or Howell unless Mills has a very good year and that is unlikely. Even if Houston doesn't want a q b does Philly hope team 3 or 4 don't go quarterback? What about the other teams who could quite reasonably trade up to 1.1?

Eagles three picks should come in somewhere around 3300-3400 and 1.1 = 3300.
If we could I would do it. For the other teams I just don’t see them being that desperate. All but the Giants, Falcons and Broncos have drafted or traded for a QB that they are test driving for the first time this year. Giants still have a QB they are supporting. Jalen Hurts and Sam Darnold could implode. I could see Darnold getting an extra prove it year.

It sounds like there is no Luck, Mahomes, or Manning in next years draft that would entice teams enough to trade up.

Anything could happen, but I think we are going to be stuck drafting 1.1, again, with no viable trade partners.

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club

You're right to a certain extent, but what also must be considered is this has been Wat$son's M.O. for over half a year now.

He's been unwilling to fight his own battles like a man so he uses his proxies to get his message and agenda out (as well as post cryptic tweets with other people's words).

Where I come from this type of behavior was called being a chicken**** (my asterisks), but I've been told this is how both modern entertainers and so-called "generation Z" conducts themselves.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
You're right to a certain extent, but what also must be considered is this has been Wat$son's M.O. for over half a year now.

He's been unwilling to fight his own battles like a man so he uses his proxies to get his message and agenda out (as well as post cryptic tweets with other people's words).

Where I come from this type of behavior was called being a chicken**** (my asterisks), but I've been told this is how both modern entertainers and so-called "generation Z" conducts themselves.
Number19 told me that Texian said that SteelB told him that I said you were full of crap. :lol:

But you're right, it's his stupid behavior and adds to his problems.

Earl34

Hall of Fame
Why is Jackson putting that out there like that anyways? He is out line for that crap. I guess he’s still butt hurt the Texans didn’t offer him another contract.
It's really out of line and unprofessional. There is a starting QB who is his current teammate on the Broncos. He is totally disrespecting his teammate and unnecessarily causing locker room issues for a guy who might not even get traded to the Broncos.

badboy

Hall of Fame
If we could I would do it. For the other teams I just don’t see them being that desperate. All but the Giants, Falcons and Broncos have drafted or traded for a QB that they are test driving for the first time this year. Giants still have a QB they are supporting. Jalen Hurts and Sam Darnold could implode. I could see Darnold getting an extra prove it year.

It sounds like there is no Luck, Mahomes, or Manning in next years draft that would entice teams enough to trade up.

Anything could happen, but I think we are going to be stuck drafting 1.1, again, with no viable trade partners.
Drafting at 1.1 is not a bad thing. Kayvon Thibodeaux and perhaps Derek Stingley are worth that pic.

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
I definitely agree! However we are not the ones playing with Watson. Also you and I both associate with those on this message board.
Apples and oranges. We choose a Texans message board to discuss Watson. We as a group can be associated as Texans fans. That’s what we are guilty of.

If this was a, I don’t know, a PETA board we as a group would be associated with PETA.

That doesn’t necessary mean we associate with each other - just that we support a team, cause, interest, etc. Over the internet we maintain some anonymity as individuals do we maintain some distance from knowing each other.

Those players are individually and collectively supporting a person they know could be facing sexual assault.

An actress taking place in a pageant that took place almost 20 years ago when she was an older teenager had to apologize because the pageant had allegedly racist roots.

I don’t see how a grown person can go out and say I want this guy who may be a sexual predator on my team and not face any criticism whatsoever when people have to apologize for something that happened 20 years ago.

It’s a slow day, I know.

Bluehen Texan

Waterboy
Apples and oranges. We choose a Texans message board to discuss Watson. We as a group can be associated as Texans fans. That’s what we are guilty of.

If this was a, I don’t know, a PETA board we as a group would be associated with PETA.

That doesn’t necessary mean we associate with each other - just that we support a team, cause, interest, etc. Over the internet we maintain some anonymity as individuals do we maintain some distance from knowing each other.

Those players are individually and collectively supporting a person they know could be facing sexual assault.

An actress taking place in a pageant that took place almost 20 years ago when she was an older teenager had to apologize because the pageant had allegedly racist roots.

I don’t see how a grown person can go out and say I want this guy who may be a sexual predator on my team and not face any criticism whatsoever when people have to apologize for something that happened 20 years ago.

It’s a slow day, I know.
Hey bro. The PETA thing and all is on point. Reminds me of how previously some folks were arrested and refused various opportunities in life due to something having to do with THC. But today it’s all good.