Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

None of yall can objectively keep your own personal experiences out of this. Too invested b/c of what happened to women you know & Buzzard banked on that. Too bad he had nothing else. Fact is none of that is relevant. Their stories can be questioned period. Thats what you call an investigation and what its supposed to do. Y’all only want the investigation for 1 side & thats not how it works.
Says the guy who says “if any woman I know was assaulted she would tell me”.

Says the guy who says “if any woman I know was assaulted she would tell me”.

This is the second time now that youve ascribed something inaccurate that i supposedly said that i didnt. If youre going to do that, know what the hell you’re talking about. What i have asserted is that the women I KNOW would do……& HAVE DONE in similar situations is remove themselves and or whip the perp’s ass.

now please put me on ignore or stop responding to my posts with nonsense.

..and this is why Caserio won in the trade.. A++++

Why? Because we don't have to deal with this crap anymore and it's their problem now, plus I think he actually got +value for the human turd. Good riddance, can't wait to see what replaces you.. Houston won this trade, don't let haters tell you different.

There's really no haters here.....just some folks who don't agree. My stance all along has been to remain neutral while replying mostly to give a perspective from the other side of the coin. I had zero emotions attached to this situation other than being pissed that Watson demanded a trade after signing that NTC contract.

So I'm happy he's finally gone, Caserio got a very good return in picks, and Davis Mills looks like he could definitely replace Watson for the long haul.

Now, before anyone brings up the women in this case....I'm not emotionally attached to them either b/c I was not there in person for any of those massage sessions. I did not get to sit in on private meeting between Buzbee and his clients nor Hardin and Watson. I definitely didn't get to hang out with HPD Detectives nor the FBI to hear all the juicy details or personal opinions they had. The only thing I ever heard or read was Buzbee trying like hell to try this case in the media and Hardin/Watson team saying they were innocent.

Two Texas Grand Jury's decided there wasn't enough evidence produced to indict.....so this is where my emotions stop regarding this case....it's over.

People that are drunk are incapable of giving consent, so yeah, that is sexual assault. SA through intoxication or coercion is still SA.

baloney…you guys are trying to color something with a black and white brush…and its anything but.

Any person that is intoxicated can’t give consent. Like it or not it is now the norm.

And you have to get consent from your wife too.

Don’t kill the messenger.

Just letting you know the rules have changed.

Rape is the easiest violent crime to get away with in the United States. According to the U.S. D.O.J., on average, less than 1% of sexual assaults ever lead to conviction.

So you either believe that 99% of women are liars about sexual assault, or, you have a semblance of rational thought and can comprehend that prosecution of sex crimes is extremely difficult because of the burden of proof for criminal conviction is extremely tough.

I wasn't there with the Watson cases, but the dude is clearly dishonest. That he can sit there and lie about the contract meaning nothing in the same breath and dopey look on his face as he acts like he's an innocent victim is pathetic.

Rape is the easiest violent crime to get away with in the United States. According to the U.S. D.O.J., on average, less than 1% of sexual assaults ever lead to conviction.

So you either believe that 99% of women are liars about sexual assault, or, you have a semblance of rational thought and can comprehend that prosecution of sex crimes is extremely difficult because of the burden of proof for criminal conviction is extremely tough.

I wasn't there with the Watson cases, but the dude is clearly dishonest. That he can sit there and lie about the contract meaning nothing in the same breath and dopey look on his face as he acts like he's an innocent victim is pathetic.

rape and sexual assault are 2 different charges/things & From what i understand ftom these cases, No force was used. That in and of itself changes the game entirely. Listening to some of you guys, bumping a woman on a tightly packed subway/bus in the wrong area could be constituted as sexual assault/rape if the wrong woman is bumped. Dancing with a woman in a club..same deal. Shits a slippery slope.

rape and sexual assault are 2 different charges/things & From what i understand ftom these cases, No force was used. That in and of itself changes the game entirely. Listening to some of you guys, bumping a woman on a tightly packed subway/bus in the wrong area could be constituted as sexual assault/rape if the wrong woman is bumped. Dancing with a woman in a club..same deal. Shits a slippery slope.
They are actually the same charge in Texas

But why did you need me to send you my pictures?

View attachment 9940

More importantly…..why did she send him such a provocative photo? I wonder if she sent the photo (the one above) b/c she was talking to Deshaun Watson. Why not send a face photo or one in full clothing? As the old saying goes…..if Deshaun Watson said, I’d like to have you jump off the nearest bridge….anyone want to think that she’d drop her phone and go find the nearest bridge to jump from? Probably not, because at that point….her common sense alarm would probably go off.

More importantly…..why did she send him such a provocative photo? I wonder if she sent the photo (the one above) b/c she was talking to Deshaun Watson. Why not send a face photo or one in full clothing? As the old saying goes…..if Deshaun Watson said, I’d like to have you jump off the nearest bridge….anyone want to think that she’d drop her phone and go find the nearest bridge to jump from? Probably not, because at that point….her common sense alarm would probably go off.
Um she didn’t. Watson sent it when he was stating what he wanted them to wear.......beyond the fact HE went to their Instagram pages.

Know the facts man. Btw that picture doc posted is not any of the women.

"Watson was asked during the depositions if the Texans knew about his meetings with the women to get massages and he said they did not."

I have to say that makes me feel a lot better. As much as we joke about "Texans worthy" I really couldn't have supported the team if they seem to have any idea that this was going on. Maybe Watson is lying to cover for them but for the life of me I couldn't find a reason he would. It also pretty much confirms that the equipment manager was fired for loaning him a table when the Texans started finding out about all this.

Um she didn’t. Watson sent it when he was stating what he wanted them to wear.......beyond the fact HE went to their Instagram pages.

Know the facts man. Btw that picture doc posted is not any of the women.

Okay…..why did they reply? Moreover, why did they go through with the massage appointment. They don’t have “Red Flags” of common sense that work in their head?

Okay…..why did they reply? Moreover, why did they go through with the massage appointment. They don’t have “Red Flags” of common sense that work in their head?

I 100% get your point and knowing what we know now it does seem like common sense. However picture this, you are a small time private massage therapist working out of your home or maybe a small office you rent. You have a few dedicated clients and you're doing ok but you're not retiring anytime soon. Then out of the blue you get a message from Deshaun Watson star QB of the Houston Texans and one of the hottest, in terms of talents not looks I don't know some may say he's good looking but he does nothing for me, in the NFL today.

You know in your business being the therapist to a professional athlete can set you up for life, as an example Shannon Sharpe talked about having the same therapist for almost 40 years and flying her all over the country before a big game, so this almost seems like a movie script. Not only that but he might recommend you to other players, which evidence shows he did, so thats even more business. Maybe this is like Rocky or something where the no name, nobody gets a shot at the big leagues. With that in mind you start justifying things in your head. So he wants you to dress a little skimpy, no big deal you wear a bikini to the beach, so he wants to bring his own towel, hey people have weird quarks and maybe he's afraid of covid or something, so he wants you to send him a picture, that makes sense he wants to be able to put a face to the name so he knows who he is looking for. When you stop and think about it everything can be explained and can you really afford to pass up this once in a lifetime chance?

Yes this is all just theory and I'm sure some will laugh it off or make the normal excuses or talk about how stupid they were. Its easy to sit on the side lines and play Monday morning QB, thats the primary purpose of this forum, but the world looks a lot different when its you and you are in the moment.

Also, Watson claiming that he didn’t know if they were trained or not (which is a lie) is already damning to his case alone that he just want a massage. That guy is so damn dumb.

Also, Buzbee asked if she was a massage therapist, Watson says yes, then when asked if she was licensed or trained, says “I’m not sure, sir”. What an idiot. So how exactly did you know they were massage therapists? Oh I know. Because you went to the Instagram pages for their appearance. Jesus.

Also, Buzbee asked if she was a massage therapist, Watson says yes, then when asked if she was licensed or trained, says “I’m not sure, sir”. What an idiot. So how exactly did you know they were massage therapists? Oh I know. Because you went to the Instagram pages for their appearance. Jesus.

….Jesus, they were advertising their “massage” services on Instagram. Did they post anywhere on their site that they were not a licensed or trained massage therapist? So, Watson answered yes, he thought they were massage therapist b/c they advertised this on their site. Could there be any false advertising laws being broken by lying about their credentials? Next, Watson was asked if he knew that these women were licensed or trained massage therapist….to which he replied, no. I’ve never scoured the wall for credentials and/or training certificates when I walked into a massage location, with my wife, since I assumed the city in which these businesses are located would have done the vetting before issuing a business license. Very similar to the local Nail Salons that the Asians suddenly seem to have a monopoly on and I’d bet none of them have a certificate or license framed and on the wall…..folks go in b/c they assume they know what they’re doing, based on the shop and advertising.

Listening to this and to his press conference I'm really surprised his legal team did not do more to prepare him. All the questions asked at both were questions that anyone could have predicted and its well known the Cleveland media is much less forgiving that the Houston one. Just seems strange, Watson is an intelligent person, his college records show that, and he has literally been coached about one thing or another his whole life. By all logic he should have been excellent at fielding questions without leaving so many holes in it.

….Jesus, they were advertising their “massage” services on Instagram. Did they post anywhere on their site that they were not a licensed or trained massage therapist? So, Watson answered yes, he thought they were massage therapist b/c they advertised this on their site. Could there be any false advertising laws being broken by lying about their credentials? Next, Watson was asked if he knew that these women were licensed or trained massage therapist….to which he replied, no. I’ve never scoured the wall for credentials and/or training certificates when I walked into a massage location, with my wife, since I assumed the city in which these businesses are located would have done the vetting before issuing a business license. Very similar to the local Nail Salons that the Asians suddenly seem to have a monopoly on and I’d bet none of them have a certificate or license framed and on the wall…..folks go in b/c they assume they know what they’re doing, based on the shop and advertising.
So the court will see it as he did not care if they were trained or not, their appearance mattered more. Why would he need to see their Instagram? He asked OTHER people who would provide the girls, if the girls had an Instagram......

So the court will see it as he did not care if they were trained or not, their appearance mattered more. Why would he need to see their Instagram? He asked OTHER people who would provide the girls, if the girls had an Instagram......

….evidently they did, and entered into multiple conversation with him during the process.

What a reach. It’s not weird. My wife has taken her own towel, slippers, and tools to every massage, manicure, and pedicure for the last 15 years. Someone said ‘towel” and then asked if that was weird. If they had said, you brought a washcloth to substitute for a towel to a massage, and then asked if that would be kind of weird…..then yes it would, but he said “towel”.

So his defense is no longer that it was consensual. But it never happened even though Rusty said publicly consensual sexual did happen.
There are 22 cases. He did not have sex with all 22. Is it possible he is currently being deposed for one of the cases not involving intercourse?

There are 22 cases. He did not have sex with all 22. Is it possible he is currently being deposed for one of the cases not involving intercourse?
The cases involve assault, and an attempt to have sex in each one. He states he cannot answer the question in this case about a masseuse, whether or not she was attractive because he “has a girlfriend”. With Hardin stating sexual encounters happened in some, how can Watson state he was only looking for a massage and be seen as credible? Its two different stories now.

He states he didn’t know if they were trained, schooled, etc. Why would a world class athlete, trust his body in the hands of someone of whom he didn’t know of their credentials if he was looking for ONLY a massage?

The cases involve assault, and an attempt to have sex in each one. He states he cannot answer the question in this case about a masseuse, whether or not she was attractive because he “has a girlfriend”. With Hardin stating sexual encounters happened in some, how can Watson state he was only looking for a massage and be seen as credible? Its two different stories now.

He states he didn’t know if they were trained, schooled, etc. Why would a world class athlete, trust his body in the hands of someone of whom he didn’t know of their credentials if he was looking for ONLY a massage?
First... there were no criminal charges brought against Watson. So that NDA you signed is most likely binding.

Second, he's being deposed for a particular case & is answering questions pertaining a particular case. If there was no sex in that case, doesn't mean there wasn't sex in another. Or that he'll argue the sex in the other cases didn't happen.

Rich athletes are trolling Instagram for groupies and sex workers, which is obviously what Watson was doing. You do have plenty of legit IG massage therapists and models, but you also have a lot of sex workers. You'd figure Hardin would lean into that to try and discredit the accusers. Not sure what Watson is aiming for with his defense.

Listening to this and to his press conference I'm really surprised his legal team did not do more to prepare him. All the questions asked at both were questions that anyone could have predicted and its well known the Cleveland media is much less forgiving that the Houston one. Just seems strange, Watson is an intelligent person, his college records show that, and he has literally been coached about one thing or another his whole life. By all logic he should have been excellent at fielding questions without leaving so many holes in it.

Listening to him makes me think that a degree from Clemson is worth about the same as the toilet paper he uses to wipe his azz with.

Didn't care about their skill level............though he sent anatomical pictures of the areas to which he wanted concentrated attention...............Groin, Inner thighs and Buttocks.............he mysteriously left out pictures of these 2 areas which he felt were most important when it came to the actual massage session.:

1648602233222.png

1648602288135.png

What a reach. It’s not weird. My wife has taken her own towel, slippers, and tools to every massage, manicure, and pedicure for the last 15 years. Someone said ‘towel” and then asked if that was weird. If they had said, you brought a washcloth to substitute for a towel to a massage, and then asked if that would be kind of weird…..then yes it would, but he said “towel”.
30 minutes outside Houston can put you anywhere from Baytown to League City to Katy. I don't know why its a big deal driving 30 minutes in Houston.

Back