Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Seriously, has anyone heard from Longhornbabe?

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
I haven't heard from Kimberley in a really long time. If one of y'all have, let me know.

While I haven't heard from her, I continue to throw prayers towards her and Keith!!

SMILES!! ;)

I haven't heard from Kimberley in a really long time. If one of y'all have, let me know.

While I haven't heard from her, I continue to throw prayers towards her and Keith!!

SMILES!! ;)

I see lots of updates on FB. Keith actually showed some improvement at this last appointment. :)

I see lots of updates on FB. Keith actually showed some improvement at this last appointment. :)

Thanks Dan!! I appreciate it. I did have a long talk with G'ma about Kimberley and Keith.

God Bless them, and if y'all are able to say anything, let them know my prayers and thoughts have never waned!!

I wish I could find that picture where Keith is leaning over one side of a pick-up truck talking to me leaning over the other side at Blue Crew...

I digress, THANKS DAN!!

Interesting that I thought about them last weekend and curious how they are doing. I guess it was last year that I read that Keith was experiencing health issues. I met Kimberly in the early Texans days that I joined Blue Crew tailgaters a few times, and she was so kind. I've never forgotten and wish them well.

Interesting that I thought about them last weekend and curious how they are doing. I guess it was last year that I read that Keith was experiencing health issues. I met Kimberly in the early Texans days that I joined Blue Crew tailgaters a few times, and she was so kind. I've never forgotten and wish them well.

Hey Sweetie!! Send prayers their way!

G'ma was giving me an update this last Sunday.... It brought tears to my eyes, (although I'll never admit) ;)

But G'ma is gonna bring Kimberly "Smiles" out for a game this year and certainly I look forward to that!!

Hey Sweetie!! Send prayers their way!

G'ma was giving me an update this last Sunday.... It brought tears to my eyes, (although I'll never admit) ;)

But G'ma is gonna bring Kimberly "Smiles" out for a game this year and certainly I look forward to that!!

Let me know when so that I can make an effort to see her. G'ma seats are one section over from mine.

Back