Thumbs Up or Down?

• Up

Votes: 52 72.2%
  • Down

Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters

disaacks3

Staff member
With his concussion history and with the last 2 being obvious midbrain involved, that would be malpractice. He should have been held out longer than 3 weeks for his 2nd concussion.
It's not as if we've ever rushed guys back and had them retire after the next one. :thumbdown

Shishkabob

All Pro
I'm surprised KJo didn't get flagged for lowering his head on the play that knocked him out.
Kjo was leading in with his shoulder, in slow mo you can see him turn his head to the side to avoid a helmet hit, the receiver then dropped his helmet so his crown collided with KJo's ear hole. Receiver should have been flagged according to the new rule

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
How long does it normally take for a team to announce a player is going on IR? I know they have to be putting Henderson there, but haven't seen an official announcement. Im really hoping KJo ends up on there for his own well being
When they decide they need the spot on the active roster.

Shishkabob

All Pro
When they decide they need the spot on the active roster.
I'd say its needed. If you move Kjax back to corner then our safety depth is 2 guys who weren't on this team 2 weeks ago, if you leave Kjax at safety then our 3rd corner is Bademosi, and we don't have a 4th until Webster is back

jshabang

Quality Backup!
We are fine....... what did we pay this Colvin Kid the big free agent contract for???? Because clearly they were not sold on Kevin Johnson staying healthy....... so Colvin needs to earn his money and Bademosi needs to step up...... and why did the Texans sign this Webster kid if he wa already injured??? They didn’t make him take a physical ??? because he was out first practice he was here and we haven’t seen him since....... that’s was a boneheaded signing if he was already hurt....... also what happen to that Kelly kid number 35????...... he played amazing in the preseason and had a nose for the ball but I haven’t seen him lately!!???

cuppacoffee

Resident Grouch
We are fine....... what did we pay this Colvin Kid the big free agent contract for???? Because clearly they were not sold on Kevin Johnson staying healthy....... so Colvin needs to earn his money and Bademosi needs to step up...... and why did the Texans sign this Webster kid if he wa already injured??? They didn’t make him take a physical ??? because he was out first practice he was here and we haven’t seen him since....... that’s was a boneheaded signing if he was already hurt....... also what happen to that Kelly kid number 35????...... he played amazing in the preseason and had a nose for the ball but I haven’t seen him lately!!???

Texans site shows Kelly to be on IR.

:coffee:

BOBdaFRAUD

Waterboy
KJ is not flowing right. He is checking his WR too hard instead of flowing to the next move of the WR. Why he is trailing too much.

jshabang

Quality Backup!
He's one of the best slot CBs in the league. That's why we paid him.

That wasn’t my point..... I know that.... I’m saying we paid you..... now we have injuries so go earn your money....... just like on the O Line...... people shuffle no matter your home position....... we need him to pick up the slack outside right now with Kevin going down....... period

jshabang

Quality Backup!
He's one of the best slot CBs in the league. That's why we paid him.

That wasn’t my point..... I know that.... I’m saying we paid you..... now we have injuries so go earn your money....... just like on the O Line...... people shuffle no matter your home position....... we need him to pick up the slack outside right now with Kevin going down....... period

Shishkabob

All Pro
well I'm sure he is going to, problem is you need at least 3 viable corners in this league now. Only was we have that is to move Kareem back, gutting our safety depth, or wait patiently and hope Webster returns soon

Carr Bombed

Hall of Fame
Man I totally missed voting in this thread when it was originally created so I voted a big fat THUMBS DOWN!

Hindsight is awesome :)

Concussions aside, he just wasn't that good and played like a hamster running on a wheel with zero confidence.

Reactions: ROO

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Nope, They need to Sign a outside FA CB and draft an outside CB highly.