Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Season ticket gifts

supersid

Practice Squad
Has anyone received their season ticket gifts or the extra gift they were offering this year. Usually the gifts would have been sent out by now

supersid

Practice Squad
finally got through to customer service today, they haven't received the items yet they were told they should be receiving them around mid August and as soon they show up they will begin shipping them to us members. they said we shuold be receiving them sometime in September

FuzzyLogic

Mathematically Possible
Everyone was given an option to pick between different items. I also took the winter throw and pullover jacket.

These were the season ticket gift options...

1661707248556.png

And these were the club member options...

1661707407821.png

whodknee

Working Class Hero
Why the difference between what you got and what gwallia got?
I don't know. I got a BIG blue box with stickers and a small booklet. I had thought I was only getting the backpack. I have 4 seats maybe they sent something based on how many seats. And I am on field level 30-35 yard line

StarStruck

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Also I used to be in the Club level. I got seat improvement and went from 2 seats to 4 seats for about the same price. And 20 yards closer to mid field
I have two seats in the end zone and received two gifts as well. Either one would have been nice, so it seems that the Texans went the extra mile in gifting their season ticket holders. These gifts were Christmas present nice, even the box. Thanks!

Last edited:

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I have two seats in the end zone and received two gifts as well. Either one would have been nice, so it seems that the Texans went the extra mile in gifting their season ticket holders. These gifts were Christmas present nice, even the box. Thanks!
The gifts this year are as good as they were the 1st couple of years of the franchises inception. Guess this is what happens when the season ticket wait list starts to dwindle.

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man
I got option one, and it is awesome, very comfortable, great fit. I also got the early payment free gift, the license plate frame and Texans logo for the truck. I'm like both.

Last edited:

AcresHomesTexan

No Longer Arlington: Escaped From Jerry's World
Staff member
The gifts this year are as good as they were the 1st couple of years of the franchises inception. Guess this is what happens when the season ticket wait list starts to dwindle.
Waiting List? Interest in ordering my non-PSL endzone seats came with multiple e-mails and follow-up sales calls. Two gifts also this weekend. backpack and hoodie

austins23

Hall of Fame
Everyone was given an option to pick between different items. I also took the winter throw and pullover jacket.

These were the season ticket gift options...

View attachment 10586

And these were the club member options...

View attachment 10587
I got two backpacks AND the hoodie. I’m in Section 520. And it ain’t no XL I can tell you that. I tried to get it on and I looked like a badly packed sausage link!

disaacks3

Staff member
I got two backpacks AND the hoodie. I’m in Section 520. And it ain’t no XL I can tell you that. I tried to get it on and I looked like a badly packed sausage link!
I just handed it to my daughter…she’s adopted all my hoodies anyway.

Backpack was lousy quality, but will make a light day pack in a pinch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk