Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Santana Moss or Roy Williams & Flacco or Rodgers

What do you guys think about starting/sitting these guys?

Well with as inconsistent as Santana is I would start Williams since Santana had a huge week last week and will probably do nothing this week. Between Flacco and Rodgers, I don't think you can ever go wrong with Rodgers. He might not put up huge numbers, but you can rest assured he likely won't lay an egg.

Who would you start:
Aaron Rodgers or Jay Cutler vs. Detroit?
Steve Smith (NYG), Derrick Mason, or Antonio Bryant?

I'm starting Moss. Tampa Bay isn't the stoutest pass defense in the league so I'm rolling the dice with him this week.

Flacco or Rodgers? I'd lean towards Flacco. but not by much.

Well with as inconsistent as Santana is I would start Williams since Santana had a huge week last week and will probably do nothing this week. Between Flacco and Rodgers, I don't think you can ever go wrong with Rodgers. He might not put up huge numbers, but you can rest assured he likely won't lay an egg.

Who would you start:
Aaron Rodgers or Jay Cutler vs. Detroit?
Steve Smith (NYG), Derrick Mason, or Antonio Bryant?

Thanks for the input. The prob with Williams is has been pretty inconsistent, I feel obligated to play him and he has produce real consistent, 14, 1, and 7 have been his points. Flacco has been lighting it up too, even though Rodgers is reliable.

For you I like Rodgers, Cutler has been shaky even though he has a great matchup I just don't like the weapons around him at WR. Plus I think Rodgers goes off this weekend against Favre and the vikes, it's a statement game.

I'd start Moss over Williams.
The 'Skins are going against the weaker defense (TB) compared to Dallas vs. Denver (IN Denver).

I'd start Moss over Williams.
The 'Skins are going against the weaker defense (TB) compared to Dallas vs. Denver (IN Denver).

What do you think about Cutler vs. Rodgers and Steve Smith (NYG) vs. Derrick Mason?

I have Romo and Flacco as my two QBs. Romo hasn't done much for me the last 2 weeks while Flacco has been great. But Flacco is going against NE. Not sure who to start in this situation

I'd start Rodgers over Flacco this week. NE's play at home is still top notch. Minny's run defense is stout so Rodgers should be airing it out

Also Moss should be the play over Roy Williams, Denver defense has looked strong at home and Roy is still trying to build into the #1 WR in Cowpuke land. Moss is inconsistent but Portis is hurting so maybe Moss gets more opportunities. The QB play of the Redskins is the drawback to Moss, but he is a good play-maker. Good luck!!

What do you think about Cutler vs. Rodgers and Steve Smith (NYG) vs. Derrick Mason?
Hmmm... interesting decision... I'd go with Cutler.
Cutler's at home in ChiTown and going against Detroit. The thing about Cutler is, he suffers from the GoodJay/BadJay syndrome just like Rex did. Rodgers is always solid but not necessarily spectacular and there's the whole Favre circus buzzing around him.

Derrick Mason v. the "other" Steve Smith. As much as I like the old guy. Steve Smith seems to be a solid #2 WR; he's put decent pts up every wk. Plus the Giants are going against the Chefs while the Ravens are playing Belicheats Patriots. I like Smith's chances better. One last thing, Mason has missed practice with the flu (or something like that) a couple of days this week.

Back