Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Saints Game: 2 Yellow Lot Parking Passes

We have been parking in the Blue Lot since 2002 but I am sensing we are missing out on some stuff.

I wanna try out the Yellow Lot for the Saints game.

Does anyone have any extras and how much?

Thanks in advance...

If you can't get a pass, park in blue and walk over, you'd be welcome by a bunch of us!

Grass kicks a***!:fans:

I have blue myself...and I keep thinking yellow is really the place to be. I might trade blue for yellow next year because if we lose blue is to hard to get out of...and that grass is just plain nicer to park on. If Hollywood parks yellow, I know thats the place to be. I want to tailgate with the guy that has the nerve to -party with the fans in the BLACKHOLE!!

If you can't get a pass, park in blue and walk over, you'd be welcome by a bunch of us!

Grass kicks a***!:fans:

I roll with a bunch of guys and I am kind of the ring leader. They live in Austin, I live in LA. Problem is, I have known these guys a long time and we kind of have a routine. Walking away for a little while, and since we are always late to tailgate, is just a bit of a drag.

So, if I get us in the Yellow Lot for the Saints game (the last game I am probably going to this year), we are all there together and everything is just cool. And we get to experience something new that probably is better.

I just wanna try it out all the way before I switch. Also, how much is the parking in the Yellow Lot for a season ticket holder?
ubecool454 said:
I want to tailgate with the guy that has the nerve to -party with the fans in the BLACKHOLE!!

You know, I was thinking about something this morning. I just realized I saw several Texan fans walking through the parking lot and they were getting a few boos and a little ribbing (stuff that is all in good fun). But, that didn't happen with me. I just walked around with a beer my hand and just hanging out. Of course, I was flying solo and I wasn't running my mouth. I think they were impressed a guy dressed like me and by myself would do such a thing.

An older guy, a Raider fan, came up to me when I was in the middle of a group of Raider fans while I was just hanging out. He gave me a beer and said "You got balls." He walked off and I never saw him again. It was really funny.

It really was fun time...

Hollywood,
Were you at the Texas-USC Rose Bowl? I was watching the game on DVD and during the pregame I saw a guy in the Texas section that looked just like you.

bpe3

Hollywood,
Were you at the Texas-USC Rose Bowl? I was watching the game on DVD and during the pregame I saw a guy in the Texas section that looked just like you.

bpe3

Yes, I was there and on TV. Right before the Air Force Academy singers. The video quality isn't very good, but you can check it out at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ITdMfSXy84

You have a very good eye or my silhouette is gettin' out there. Either way very cool you noticed. Thanks!

What an experience!

Here is a slideshow of both Rose Bowls at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EQVbt8HNs.

Texanstalk.jpg

HookEm-1.jpg

TheSpot.jpg

What an experience!

Agreed. I was there too. I was sitting a few sections to your right and about 30 rows down, also in the UT section. I went to San Francisco for New Years Eve and then to the Texans v 49ers game on New Years Day before heading down to Pasadena.

Good times.

bpe3

Did you find any passes? I may be able to hook you up. Call me. 713-. I'll won't be near a computer unitl Monday.
Pat.

Yes, I was there and on TV. Right before the Air Force Academy singers. The video quality isn't very good, but you can check it out at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ITdMfSXy84

You have a very good eye or my silhouette is gettin' out there. Either way very cool you noticed. Thanks!

What an experience!

Here is a slideshow of both Rose Bowls at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EQVbt8HNs.

Texanstalk.jpg

HookEm-1.jpg

TheSpot.jpg

That's a pretty cool slideshow, but I don't think you got enough pictures of the cooler. :cool:

Back