Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Royce Freeman

beerlover

Hall of Fame

He will be the Texans bell cow back rest of season. Know that’s not saying much but should be decent, if used properly, play action and RPO’s. These bigger backs don’t have a lot of side to side movement, mostly downhill, north and south but he possess good technique, ball security, good hands receiving and blocking (picking up blitz, which would be a wise place to start). Then feed him the ball as he earns it.

Definitely have my eye towards drafting a top notch RB with more elusiveness and explosive, cut back and long speed. But hoping Royce can be a valued part of the rotation moving forward.

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
I wouldn’t mind taking a flyer on RB- Le’Veon Bell since it appears he’ll be getting cut by the Ravens. One thing for certain…..he’d come cheap enough to justify the risk.

This move could allow the Texans to finally send David Johnson packing. I’d be a lot happier seeing a primary group of Freeman, Lindsay, Bell, and Burkhead (3rd Down Back) finish the season…..especially if there’s any hint that the Texans may start getting their OL back in the fold.

AcresHomesTexan

No Longer Arlington: Escaped From Jerry's World
Staff member
I wouldn’t mind taking a flyer on RB- Le’Veon Bell since it appears he’ll be getting cut by the Ravens. One thing for certain…..he’d come cheap enough to justify the risk.

This move could allow the Texans to finally send David Johnson packing. I’d be a lot happier seeing a primary group of Freeman, Lindsay, Bell, and Burkhead (3rd Down Back) finish the season…..especially if there’s any hint that the Texans may start getting their OL back in the fold.
Methinks that Bell wouldn't bother unless it a contender. Didn't that guy have trouble fitting with a superbowl team last year? Can't image bringing his special type of joy on 1- whatever team.