Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Roughnecks only undefeated team left

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
With DC getting destroyed by LA Houston is going into week 4 the only 3-0 team. On a side note with the Vipers hanging tough with the Roughnecks and the Wildcats just blowing out DC that means the two worst teams could have a competitive game with the two best teams. That’s great for the XFL as a whole because with only 8 teams they can’t afford for two teams to run away with the season.

I'm impressed with the Roughnecks getting to 3-0, but I've never seen the run-n-shoot fully sustain an offense all season long. It didn't with the Gamblers and June Jones had Jim Kelly back then. One thing's for sure, the Roughnecks have an explosive offense and a QB that can throw the ball and a couple of good recievers. And that's probably all it takes for the Roughnecks this year. If PJ keeps playing the way he has, you have to wonder where the Roughnecks next QB is coming from. LOL

Cam Phillips played WR at Virginia Tech. He's 6-1 @ 201 lbs. His Pro Day was a little rough.....ran a 4.7-40. He's been timed as low as 4.6. His game speed seems to be a bit better. He was an UDFA signing of the Bills. Saw some game time but spent his time on the PS and later the Futures before he was cut in 2019. He was drafted in RD6 for the Texans in 2019.

I just hope he continues his success. Go Roughnecks.

Cam Phillips played WR at Virginia Tech. He's 6-1 @ 201 lbs. His Pro Day was a little rough.....ran a 4.7-40. He's been timed as low as 4.6. His game speed seems to be a bit better. He was an UDFA signing of the Bills. Saw some game time but spent his time on the PS and later the Futures before he was cut in 2019. He was drafted in RD6 for the Texans in 2019.

I just hope he continues his success. Go Roughnecks.
thanks idnk

Some folks just can't seem to get past the fact that, yeah, it's a freaking minor league and looks like it a lot of times, and yeah, we don't care. It's an excellent time killer for football fans this time of year. And the Houston team's in 1st place. Christ, I don't know what else you could ask for.

And besides which, if you're such connoisseurs of excellent professional football, what the hell are you doing being Texans fans anyway? :lol:

Some folks just can't seem to get past the fact that, yeah, it's a freaking minor league and looks like it a lot of times, and yeah, we don't care. It's an excellent time killer for football fans this time of year. And the Houston team's in 1st place. Christ, I don't know what else you could ask for.
Thank you brother Thorn. Well said

Very well said! I get more out of watching them than Rice; UH; Baylor; SMU; Texas Tech and usually U.of TX. I also think if they can avg 18-20,000 at stadiums rest of this year more NFL players will consider it an option to a regular job since the season is short. XFL starters earn $44k - $66k.

Back