Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Robinson (Dunta) does it again..

I was always taught to lead with my facemask when tackling, then tackle through the player. I would feel differently about this particular play if Dunta hadn't lowered his head.

Couldn't agree more and would rep if I could. Your are taught to put your face mask into players and never dip your head.

Watch Dunta....I didn't really notice it until a play earlier in that game, but the dude looks straight at the ground and has the top of his head in spear mode...

I don't think he's trying to kill himself, but he is a little guys and likes to hit and I think his poor technique is the reason for these fines and the reason he whiffs on so many tackles.

Look at the difference between how he and kareem tackle ball carriers. Kareem hits just as hard, but he keeps his head up and wraps up. He doesn't whiff too often on tackles because he leads with his face mask and tackles through the ball carrier while wrapping up. I give KJ a lot of props for his tackling.

All I know is I saw Dunta turned around pointing at the safety asking where he is. That made me think he did it again.

Fair enough. I was never taught to lead with my face(mask) because our coach wanted us to walk when we grew up, but fair enough. :D
LOL. I've been leading with my chin for most of my life. :fingergun:
I have the scars to prove it, too!! :D

Back