Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Robert Kraft

cuppacoffee

Resident Grouch
I've lost track.

Has anything come out about the leagues' response to the Robert Kraft sex sting arrest?

Should the league do anything?

Has this already been discussed ad nausem and I was asleep at the wheel?

:coffee:

I've lost track.

Has anything come out about the leagues' response to the Robert Kraft sex sting arrest?

Should the league do anything?

Has this already been discussed ad nausem and I was asleep at the wheel?

Nope, you haven't missed anything that I know of.

The NFL would like this to be buried.

I doubt the NFL does anything about it.

Interesting article about the optics of it all:

The NFL’s Roger Goodell doesn’t care about integrity or consistency. The Robert Kraft case proves it.

The NFL doesn’t really have a personal conduct policy. It has an “ensure our players don’t scare the customers” policy. Commissioner Roger Goodell can proclaim all he wants that his far-reaching disciplinary power includes everyone in the league, but in practice, his most notorious protect-the-shield edict is meant to inspire public confidence that, off the field, these aggressive and oversize athletes can be tamed.

----------------------------------------------

Goodell has made it clear this offseason: He will not prematurely punish Kraft, who faces two misdemeanor charges for allegedly paying for sexual services at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, Fla. From the beginning, it was unlikely Kraft would serve any jail time for being busted in a sting operation. Butsince being charged in February, he has put together a superstar legal team anyway, and his lawyers have worked to expose flaws in a sloppy police investigation andto make video of Kraft’s alleged misconduct inadmissiblein court.

The Kraft trial has been postponed indefinitely. Prosecutors are appealing a judge’s decision that prevents them from using the secretly recorded videos. Without that evidence, there doesn’t appear to be much of a legal case against Kraft.

Source

I doubt the NFL does anything about it.

Interesting article about the optics of it all:

Not too surprising is it.

Be nice if all the hometown fans would have demonstrations any time they were scheduled to play the Pats.

Maybe carry signs proclaiming that the NFL is not against sex slavery.

Not too surprising is it.

Be nice if all the hometown fans would have demonstrations any time they were scheduled to play the Pats.

Maybe carry signs proclaiming that the NFL is not against sex slavery.

Thought that the state had recanted the claim of sex trafficking being part of the charges in the case?

What's up with all of the lying?

Are people to stupid to where they don't have common sense that they're actually accusing Kraft of sex slavery and trafficking.

Anyone in here who has walked into a strip club is a total liar if they're trying to call Kraft or anyone else that went into a massage parlor a person involved into sex trafficking. There isn't a single strip club in Houston that doesn't have backroom blow jobs and sexual privileges going on. That was nothing but an old man paying for sex. It had nothing to do with trafficking.

Also, if you play around in Vegas with as much sexual prostitution that the entire city promotes you're just as guilty of being a trafficker as he is if that's the case.

What's up with all of the lying?

Are people to stupid to where they don't have common sense that they're actually accusing Kraft of sex slavery and trafficking.

Anyone in here who has walked into a strip club is a total liar if they're trying to call Kraft or anyone else that went into a massage parlor a person involved into sex trafficking. There isn't a single strip club in Houston that doesn't have backroom blow jobs and sexual privileges going on. That was nothing but an old man paying for sex. It had nothing to do with trafficking.

Also, if you play around in Vegas with as much sexual prostitution that the entire city promotes you're just as guilty of being a trafficker as he is if that's the case.

I agree mostly but the full "definitions" of sex trafficking may include prostitution.

https://sharedhope.org/the-problem/what-is-sex-trafficking/

Either way Kraft is not going to get the same treatment as most of us if we get busted in that scenario. I say fine him, make him donate to some anti-human trafficking charity and move on.

Looks like this story had a “happy ending” for Kraft.

giphy.gif

Back