Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

RIP Clouse Family...

Lurvinator11

Veteran
My thoughts go out to the family.

I personally did not know the family, however to see such a young family killed in such a tragic event is devastating. It saddens me to see such a young family taken away. Reading the report brought tears to my eyes, and that says a lot, since I never even knew them.

Just an overall terrible event. I wonder if we could get the Texans organization to memorialize them in some way. This is just an idea, since it seems like they were all big Texan fans.

May they all Rest in Peace.

eriadoc

Texan-American
Man, I can't click the extra links. That is just terrible. RIP.

The first one is a little unclear on the details of the accident, particularly this:

Cops say the family's Volkswagen Jetta slammed into a Dodge Ram that swerved into their lane.
Montgomery County Assistant District Attorney Warren Diepraam said the SUV's engine flew out of the vehicle, causing other minor accidents in the area.
Dodge Ram is not an SUV. VW Jetta is not an SUV. Any idea what happened?

Señor Stan

El Guapo

The first one is a little unclear on the details of the accident, particularly this:

The engine was from the Dodge Ram...just shoddy reporting by calling it an SUV.

NitroGSXR

Super Sic #58

The first link in my second post is okay. It has the picture that Senor Stan posted. The second is graphic.

The driver of the Ram wavered into their lane as he was coming out of an overpass... the rain was coming down real hard then. Couple it with water really dumping as it runs off the bridge above. He simply couldn't see.

The engine flew out of the Dodge Ram onto the other side of 105 and two other cars hit the engine.

kcdoubleeagle

Waterboy
Just terrible. Man I hate seeing stuff like this...especially when considering they were seemingly run into by a reckless driver.

ESAD2-14

Veteran
Heart breaking, RIP.

From the looks of the scene perhaps speed was a factor. Either way such a sad situation, thoughts and prayers for them and their families.

disaacks3

Staff member
Saw it on my FB wall and it tore my heart out. Heard about it a few hours after it happened up near my part of town. My heart goes out to the family.

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Truly heartbreaking story. Tragic beyond comprehension. Very sobering reminder of our mortality. :(

Porky

Hall of Fame
A tragedy beyond all comprehension. What a beautiful family.

I just made a small donation to the funeral fund. I wish I could have done more. But after just getting some expensive dental and car work done, I'm really tapped out but if we all pool together, we can make a difference.

So I challenge all of you to donate to the fund. Even $5.00 to help their loved ones bury this family.

Living life is like dancing on the head of a pin. While you are balanced on the pin, you don't realize how easy it is for fall off and it can happen in an instant. Life is so precious. Hug your loved ones tonight just a little bit harder.

Prayers and RIP to all involved.

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
A tragedy beyond all comprehension. What a beautiful family.

I just made a small donation to the funeral fund. I wish I could have done more. But after just getting some expensive dental and car work done, I'm really tapped out but if we all pool together, we can make a difference.

So I challenge all of you to donate to the fund. Even $5.00 to help their loved ones bury this family.

Living life is like dancing on the head of a pin. While you are balanced on the pin, you don't realize how easy it is for fall off and it can happen in an instant. Life is so precious. Hug your loved ones tonight just a little bit harder.

Prayers and RIP to all involved.
Good work, I'm in. What a tragedy. Count your blessings daily for the time you have!Just saddens me.

Playoffs

Hall of Fame
[IMGwidthsize=600]http://main.montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/CLOUSE-TEXAN-FAMILY.jpg[/IMG]

Jennifer, Bailey(8), Jorden(6), Nathan Clouse were laid to rest today.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Clouse family.......... I'm so sorry that you have to go through Easter this way.. God cares, God loves........ He will get y'all through this.. I promise!!! That said, my thoughts and prayers are still and will remain with you!

pbat488

gig 'em
The driver of the Ram wavered into their lane as he was coming out of an overpass... the rain was coming down real hard then. Couple it with water really dumping as it runs off the bridge above. He simply couldn't see.
just to be clear, he was coming down an overpass, not going under one. I never liked driving 105 from home to college station, it has too much traffic for a two way road.

T&P for all involved

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
Truly sad. Especially so when kids are involved I'm sure they are all together in a better place now.

Things like this make you realize how precious life is and the lives of the ones around you.