Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Reserve/Commissioner Exempt List

Texansballer74

The Marine
Who are his agent/QB coach?

You really want to put yourself through that again?

That doesn't mean crap. That's very judgemental on your behalf.

Put myself through what? I don't know these people and neither does you. You don't have a clue to who Field is hanging with.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club

Put myself through what? I don't know these people and neither does you. You don't have a clue to who Field is hanging with.
I know who his agent and QB coach are and if I owned a franchise I wouldn't draft a player that worked with these guys. Yes, the draft is very judgemental and I would think owners would learn from past experiences.

Apparently you dont have an issue with how things were going down before the DW4 sexual assault stuff. I haven't forgot the stuff Mulageta/Avery were trying to pull.

leebigeztx

Keep it Movin!
I know who his agent and QB coach are and if I owned a franchise I wouldn't draft a player that worked with these guys. Yes, the draft is very judgemental and I would think owners would learn from past experiences.

Apparently you dont have an issue with how things were going down before the DW4 sexual assault stuff. I haven't forgot the stuff Mulageta/Avery were trying to pull.
So who is Zach Wilson qb coach?

Mangler

Toro de España
Don't know,

But if he's associated with Mulageta/Avery I would pass on drafting him

No need to put your franchise through that.
That’s what I was telling my buddies last night while we talked about these QBs coming out this year. Last thing we need is another entitled cry baby setting us back. Especially one that shares the same “agent” as Watson.

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member

Ignore Avery ..... just forget he's in the picture.

Do you really want to do business with David Mulugheta when he's a involved in Watson demanding a trade and that wasn't the first time he did this ?

Every GM in the league should refuse to deal with that guy.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
IF these guys start seeing him as toxic and care about their careers.... he likely wont represent them for the long term.
As long as guys like Watson, Ramsey, & whoever continue to get paid & get the trade they want players are not going to see him as toxic.

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
As long as guys like Watson, Ramsey, & whoever continue to get paid & get the trade they want players are not going to see him as toxic.
Yes and no, guys like Watson and Ramsey their talent level means that they can get away with things most of the rank and file can't. If teams don't like Mulugheta though they may deal with him for the high talent guys and then refuse a player that is the rank and file. So I can see Mulugheta having a few high profile clients but over all many players not signing with him because of guilt by association in the teams eye's.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Yes and no, guys like Watson and Ramsey their talent level means that they can get away with things most of the rank and file can't. If teams don't like Mulugheta though they may deal with him for the high talent guys and then refuse a player that is the rank and file. So I can see Mulugheta having a few high profile clients but over all many players not signing with him because of guilt by association in the teams eye's.
I would have nothing to do with Mulageta or Avery regardless of talent.

A prospect that chooses those guys lacks judgement and I don't want those kinds of guys on my team. Plus I'm avoiding the DW4 trade me or else crap at all cost.

I also think Mulageta gave DW4 bad advice when it came to these lawsuits. Before they hired Hardin and by then it was too late

Last edited:

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
So I'm thinking that Watson's legal issues could drag on for 2-3 years or maybe more .... The league can't won't keep him on the exempt list that long can they ?

I don't know how they would suspend him prior to any conclusion of that legal process either. I do expect a suspension regardless of outcome but a longer one if he is found liable or settles but it just can't happen until there is a legal conclusion.

Maybe he does go on the CEL for the duration of this court issue .... but it just doesn't seem right.

So I'm thinking that Watson's legal issues could drag on for 2-3 years or maybe more .... The league can't won't keep him on the exempt list that long can they ?

I don't know how they would suspend him prior to any conclusion of that legal process either. I do expect a suspension regardless of outcome but a longer one if he is found liable or settles but it just can't happen until there is a legal conclusion.

Maybe he does go on the CEL for the duration of this court issue .... but it just doesn't seem right.
As you know, the league doesn't have to wait for the legal process to finalize their own investigation but can take as much time as they want (wait on the legal process). I can't see the NFL keeping him the CEL while he's under contract for an exorbitant amount of time, that would seem unfair to the Texans. Perhaps the NFL can put him on the CEL indefinitely and give the Texans a salary cap exemption during that period of time until the final outcome? Or just finalize their investigation and punish him (IMO he's getting something from the NFL). Talk about a mess this dude has caused...

SnakeEyes

Under NRG
But they won't as long as he represents guys like Watson & Fields
You are correct. If they can make some good money...they will represent Hitler. That's just the way it is. I don't know if Fields is a problem waiting to happen or not. However, you have seen some agents black balled in the past. I don’t remember what player it was but they were traded largely because of the agent who represented them. The team was not going to work with him or pay the ridiculous amount of money for 1 player. Google it it should be listed. Unless after getting rid of him nobody cared anymore.