Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Rank This League

michaelm

vox nihili
Ok, we had our auction draft Sunday, and our rosters are online.
Any bored fantasy fans want to take a look at this league and rate the teams, or just remark on any teams that look intriguing?

BTW, this is a "point per reception" league, so RBs like Jackson, Westbrook, and Bush are rated higher than in a standard league.

http://football22.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=25832&O=07

p.s. you'll notice that a few teams have bye week conflicts with their DEFs... it's a loooong draft (think 10 hours... down from 12 last year), and the beers have been flowing for some guys by the end of it...

How could McSplief afford all of those RBs & Chad Johnson & Steve Smith? Did he have twice as much $$$ as the others? Looks like everyone else is playing for 2nd place.

How could McSplief afford all of those RBs & Chad Johnson & Steve Smith? Did he have twice as much $$$ as the others? Looks like everyone else is playing for 2nd place.

I really don't know... he got the two WRs right off the bat, then waited until everyone had spent a good chunk of their cash... It seemed like nobody really had much faith in the RBs he got... in my case, I was short of cash at the time, and couldn't really out bid him...

Back