100% Texan
Debating this week
Start
Rivers versus kc
Garrapolo versus titans
Foles versus giants
Ryan versus bucs

Yes in the league I have I have 4 qbs this,week
Won first round of playoffs. Play same person again and he had wentz (sucks that he got hurt) and he had to get another qb.. I use my bench to use BPA . This week I did pick up 2 extra qbs because I knew he needed one. A hole move I know. Karma will probably bite me being he licked up Taylor from buff against pats

Garropolo against the Titans I would think... tho Ryan against the Bucs may be the safer choice

I've got a total of 0.25 points combined from my fantasy QBs (Watson in NFL.com, Big Ben in Yahoo) thus far.

Jerry - Not funny in the slightest, but somehow convinced people that he is. Kramer was funny, MAYBE twice, but you see a tall lanky doofus enter the room like a giant doofus, it gets old fast.

Had to pull this out of the Fire OB thread just to do this:

tenor.gif

Man, Seinfeld is one of the best sitcoms of ALL TIME.....

IMHO of course. :)

Had to pull this out of the Fire OB thread just to do this:

tenor.gif

Man, Seinfeld is one of the best sitcoms of ALL TIME.....

IMHO of course. :)

I just personally never laughed when it came to Jerry, I'm not sure if the whiney nasally voice detracts from any humor that would be derived from the words he spoke, (Like a male Fran Drescher) or I am immune to his humor.... but he never got a serious laugh out of me. In the show nor in his stand up routines.

I dont truly know why I find no humor in Jerry or his show. I LOVE comedy. I thought maybe it was a bit different for my sense of humor... but my wife doesnt find Seinfeld funny either, and while I love her to death, the poor woman loves British humor and even Mr Bean..:choke:

Maybe it is filet mignon and I'm a cheeseburger kinda guy... I LOVE Weekend at Bernie's after all... but as far as sitcoms go, give me Cheers (a few others) and I'm a happy simpleton.

Why I don't like having more than one fantasy team. In one league, I'm down and need Alvin Kamara and Keenan Allen to put up big numbers in the MNF game. In the other league, I'm up. And hoping Alvin Kamara and Keenan Allen don't put up big numbers in the MNF game.

Back