• Clots by 1 -4

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Clots by 5 - 10

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Clots by > 10

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In over 20 years of playing Indy in Indy the Texans have only won 2 maybe three of those games - that's a very stark record for a team from
Houston that needs to win tomorrow night to get into the 2024 NFL play-Offs.

In over 20 years of playing Indy in Indy the Texans have only won 2 maybe three of those games - that's a very stark record for a team from
Houston that needs to win tomorrow night to get into the 2024 NFL play-Offs.
That is the monkey that keeps jumping on the Texans backs, only nowadays, there is no Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck driving their offense.

That is the monkey that keeps jumping on the Texans backs, only nowadays, there is no Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck driving their offense.

Andrew Luck's last season was 2018 and the Texans went 3-4 in Indy during his tenure (3-3 against him as he missed the 2017 season). Since then the Texans are 1-3 in Indy, with the Lovie F-You Game being the only win.

I see that Clots pass rush is not too shabby - they rank 5th - dealing with a good pass rush has not worked well for us in recent games.
I bet they pick on Pitre back there also.
Those are my two biggest concerns.

So are you changing your vote or hedging your bet?
Not at all.
Every team has it's weaknesses and it's strengths - those are some I have noticed.
Our job is to collect as many of those as we can and hopefully figure out a likely outcome.
So far, I figure Texans have a slight advantage - what about you?

Colts win going away. Minshew II will have record breaking night and CJ will struggle due to being under constant pressure. It's just a feeling I have. I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
The way some games this season have gone we have made some pedestrian Qb's look like top 5 Qb's. Also Minshew II is better than pedestrian so hopefully our defense does well against him and the Colts offense!

Back