Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

PSL for 2 Club Seats - 2nd row/Only 2 seats in the row - Best Terms Available!!!!!

LCTexan

Practice Squad
I am selling the PSL for two seats which are in the second row of the club, and are the only 2 in the row. There is no need to get up/ down all game for others here. With only 1 seat in front you, you feel right at home. I am looking to complete a private transfer for the 2 seats for a total of $7,000. You will quickly save money in the long run, as I have the best terms locked in with the club agreement. This also comes with a Green Lot parking pass! Why lock in average seats when you can have your own space?NRG317.jpg

nrg317c.jpg
A follow up picture. You are out on your own perch with suites to the side of you. 1 of only 4 sets in the club where you will have your own row of 2 seats!! No more getting beer spilt on you by that random drunk guy knocking knees with you to go to the restroom. You have a server here, and if you don't want to get up the whole game you truly do not have to!

Despite a good bit of interest these are still available. PM me if intersted. Thanks and Go Texans!

Dropping to $6,000. This is the lowest I will go. Lock in this unique opportunity for your own row of 2 before it's gone.

317map.JPG

Back