Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Pro Bowl Weekend

BuffSoldier

Veteran
I think that would be tite. Kinda' like the NBA All-Star weekend, where that Friday they have like a RB challenge, on Saturday they have a couple of other challenges our obstacle courses. Like the NBA has the dunk and 3-point contest. Then on Sunday they could have the actuall Pro-Bowl. That would be cool :hmmm: :dance:

DC_ROCK said:
wha? I dont know what you are talking about.

Have you ever seen the NBA All-Star week? If so then you know that the have a 3-point contest and dunk contest. They also have a rookie/sophmore game and a point guard challeng. On that Sunday, after all the festivities and competitions, they actually have the All-Star game.

I think it would be pretty cool if the NFL did something like that. They had NFL type challenges for the players to compete in before they played in the Pro-Bowl. A rookie/sophmore game would be cool too. Think AJ and DD taking on this years best rooks.

Ever hear of Robert Edwards? If you haven't it's because his career was pretty much ended at the rookie game. They don't play that any more because of his injury. The last thing I want is my boy DC, AJ, DD, or anyone else injuring themselves in that @#$#%#%#% pro bowl.

Maybe not a rookie game, but the skills competions would be entertaining. QBs could throw at targets (some moving) at different lengths. RBs and WRs doing some agility course. And what I think could be the best, have the Kickers just start teeing off and really see just how far of a Field Goal some can kick, (kinda like a long drive contest).

V Man said:
Do they Televise them or I have just missing them all of this time.

Yeah, they are televised. They come on the day before the pro-bowl. The only ones I have seen, are QB drills.

DC_ROCK said:
Yeah, they are televised. They come on the day before the pro-bowl. The only ones I have seen, are QB drills.
I dont know when it comes on, but it was on ABC this year for the QBs. It name was "QB Challenge," or something to that nature.

Back